Chapter 5: Don't worry, you can lock the door at night

What to cultivate?

Xin Rong did not return to His senses for a moment.

The man got up, walked around the long table to him, and reached out his hand and wrapped his arms around one of Xin Rong's shoulders.

Xin Rong didn't expect him to make this move, and the whole person froze for a moment. Shao Chengyun's palm was very warm, and the heat of the palm seeped down through the fabric and stuck to Xin Rong's skin.

He took Xin Rong two steps to the guest bedroom, and pushed the door open with his other hand, and the furnishings inside were suddenly in full view.

"The two bedrooms are separate, and there is no opening in the middle. If you are not at ease, you can lock the door at night. Shao Chengyun said, releasing Xin Rong.

The line of his jaw is cold and hard, but it does not hinder the handsomeness of his face, but adds a mature man's charm. I don't know if it was to persuade Xin Rong to stay, when Shao Chengyun said that he could close the door and go to sleep, he brought some casual coaxing tone.

Xin Rong had never experienced such a scene, and it was a little chaotic and a bit overwhelmed. Shao Chengyun stood behind him, and that strong, seemingly deliberately converging breath enveloped him. Xin Rong was completely confused for a few seconds before he said, "I want to go back and get something." If you agree, I'll stay one night. At first glance, this request sounded nothing special, and Shao Chengyun thought he was going to take personal items such as pajamas or chargers, and said, "You go."

Xin Rong didn't explain any more, so he went. After a few minutes, Shao Chengyun heard a knock at the door and went to open the door, and Xin Rong stood outside, holding a small jar in his hand. <

Shao Chengyun frowned first, and then laughed, "Can this thing still be brought on board?" There was a small grass turtle in the jar, which swayed with the waves of the water.

Xin Rong whispered, "The colleagues who check it are just accommodating." The turtle does not disturb people. This grass turtle was

raised from the year of Xin Ma's illness and has been raised for more than four years, which is a companion for Xin Rong. Without this turtle, Xin Rong had a hard time sleeping at night. At first, he secretly hid in his bag to take the boat, but later he got acquainted with his colleagues, and the people who boarded the ship turned a blind eye to it.

Shao Chengyun let him into the house, looked at the turtle again, and asked, "Is there a name?"

Xin Rong said, "123. After a pause, he said again, "123. At the same time, putting his finger into the water tank, the little grass turtle did not know whether he could hear the sound, but slowly propped up a little in the direction of Xin Rong's finger.

Shao Chengyun smiled deeper at the corner of his lips, this beautiful boy had a turtle named 123 in his back, and he didn't know which point he poked, which made him laugh, and then said, "Do you dare to bring the turtle to me?"

Xin Rong entered the room and walked to the guest bedroom, saying as he walked, "Does General Shao still take care of such trivial matters?" If you opened me up for this, I can only report you for harassing me for your position..."

They were both joking. In the quiet of the suite at night, because of a turtle and each other,each other joked about these words, the originally strange and tense atmosphere seemed to become more harmonious. <

Xin Rong carried the glass jar into the guest bedroom and placed it on the bedside table.

Shao Chengyun stood outside the bedroom door and said to him, "What to do and what to eat in a moment, come by yourself, don't ask me."