Chapter 59: But he wants to gamble

Shao Chengyun's silence is divided into many kinds.

For the most part, it is a waiting time with static braking.

This time, however, in a nearly minute-long silence, his mind was only a chaotic and disorderly flash of fragments, and he did not even come up with a proven method.

The pitch seems to have some kind of metaphor. It means the transformation of the identities of two people.

This is the home of Xin Rong. The words that Shao Chengyun said to him last night, "I have lost", turned out to be not a deception or self-humility, but a slur.

Xin Rong pressed for a long enough time, observing and waiting for the opportunity, watching Shao Chengyun approach step by step. When Shao Chengyun thought that things had improved and that there was already hope for a compound, Xin Rong gave him two options that no matter how they weighed, they seemed to be lost in the end.

Shao Chengyun broke the silence of the question, looking a little underwhelmed, he asked Xin Rong, "When did you start applying for school?"

Xin Rong said, "I have been preparing, and I have determined it a month ago." And Shao Chengyun didn't

know about it.

Shao Chengyun smiled helplessly and asked, "Going abroad for two years is a disguised rejection of me, isn't it?"

After Xin Rong listened, he pursed his lips and said at a slower pace, "General Manager Shao, you have the right to choose again." I have too. 

After a pause, he added, "Again, we can choose to turn back." This

kind of skill of saying three points and pointing to the end, he also used it skillfully.

Yes, this is the person that Shao Chengyun taught.

What Xin Rong did tonight not only made Shao Chengyun stunned, but also made Shao Chengyun feel vaguely excited.

Perhaps at the beginning of the attempt to save, Shao Chengyun was not indispensable to Xin Rong. However, as he gradually invested in his feelings, he also understood more and more about Xin Rong's preciousness.

Now Xin Rong threw two paths for him, even though Shao Chengyun knew that he had been arranged, at the same time he had a feeling that he could not let go.

Shao Chengyun, who was once a bit wary of Xin Rong, wanted this boy to be smart and clever, and he could always be controlled by himself. However, until tonight, Shao Chengyun did not realize that Xin Rong had transformed enough to complete the counter-killing of him.

- Advanced hunters often appear in the form of prey.

Shao Chengyun couldn't remember if he had said this to Xin Rong at some point.

There is no doubt that Xin Rong learned very well.

He lurked in the quiet place, watching, and even waited until Shao Chengyun lowered his self-price to haoli and paid him equally for the same work. Shao Chengyun did almost everything he could for him.

Shao Chengyun lit up the bottom card, while Xin Rong did not move.

He has always behaved coldly and passively, showing a state of being injured. Shao Chengyun only understood his resistance as an act of emotional level.

This time, it was Shao Chengyun who was simple.

The more he did, the deeper he invested, the greater the chips he handed over to Xin Rong.

Someone like Shao Chengyun was destined to have too many people from birth, and a beautiful and well-behaved lover would not satisfy him. XXin Rong had met his predecessor and lived by his side for more than four hundred days, which of course knew better than anyone.