Chapter 43: Three little pigs can do it, I don't pick

The next night, when Shao Chengyun arrived home, it was close to eight o'clock.

Aunt Hui came to the door to greet him, and said, "Sugar Sugar is coming in the afternoon, and Xin Rong is now in the bedroom with her." Do you want to call Xin Rong out?

Shao Chengyun took off his coat and said, "No." He asked again, "Which bedroom?"

Aunt Hui pointed to the one that was originally the study on the first floor, just at the corner of the corridor, and said, "Xin Rong said that she lived upstairs for fear of affecting your rest, so she temporarily cleaned up the study and put some children's clothes and toys in it."

Shao Chengyun crossed the corridor and stopped by the study door.

The door was half hidden, and there was a small night light inside, and Sugar Sugar was already lying down, and Xin Rong sat on the edge of the bed to tell her the story of the three little pigs.

This picture is very warm, making Shao Chengyun feel both strange and a strange sense of belonging.

He stood in the doorway without going in, looking at the silhouette of the boy sitting on the edge of the bed.

The bed where Sugar Sugar slept was ordered by Shao Chengyun to go to Zhang Luo before he left home this morning, and now it looks really small, and Xin Rong has to bend over when he sits.

The weather in Pingzhou turned warmer, and a dark thin shirt outlined the boy's lean body, with straight shoulders, hands lightly on the knees, and two long legs curled. The shadowy light of the night lamp illuminated the silhouette of half of his face, and the whole person seemed to be reflected transparently.

Shao Chengyun originally intended to just come and take a look, but now he didn't want to leave.

He listened to Xin Rong's voice and told sugar candy stories with affection, learned wolf barking, learned piglet barking, and made sugar candy laugh all the time.

——Obviously he is still a child, but he can take care of people like this.

Shao Chengyun leaned against the wall and heard that the three little pigs had defeated the big bad wolf by relying on the red brick house. Then sugar sugar milk said milky, "Good night brother."

Xin Rong said to her, "If you have something to do at night, call Aunt Hui, and your brother may not be able to hear you upstairs." 

The little girl "um" sounded, and then it was another sip, presumably kissing the face.

After a while, Xin Rong opened the door and came out, and was shocked to see Shao Chengyun standing in the corridor without the lights on.

Shao Chengyun pulled him aside and said as he gasped, "It's me." Then he stroked his back.

Xin Rong was wrapped in his arms and said, "How can I stand here without saying a word?"

Shao Chengyun didn't say a word, and his palm covered the back of the boy's head and rubbed it.

"Have you eaten?" Xin Rong asked him again.

"Not yet." Shao Chengyun had been busy all day, and his voice sounded a little lazy.

"I'll eat with you." Xin Rong said that he was going to come out of his arms and was hugged back by Shao Chengyun.

There was a moment of silence between the two people, and then Shao Chengyun pressed Xin Rong's ear, lowered his voice, and said, "Tell me a bedtime story at night, three little pigs can also do it, I don't pick." 

Xin Rong didn't expect him to be able to say such a sentence, first stunned, and then laughed, "Shao Chengyun, how old are you?" Let those vice presidents hear you say such things, do you still have the authority to convince the public?