Chapter 41: Shao Jia's second young mood was rotten at this moment

The moment the man's ear was close to his lips, Xin Rong even gasped with a desperate passion.

He felt that he was too useless, just for a short hour or two, Shao Chengyun used the strength of drinking to coax and do a one-time operation, so that everything he had done before was in vain.

And this was not the end of it, Xin Rong realized even more sadly in the process of this rapid rout that his feelings for Shao Chengyun seemed to be more than as simple as liking.

Like should not be so uncomfortable, should not be so torturous. Maybe it was, maybe it was something, Xin Rong didn't dare to think about it anymore, he felt that the word was too heavy, once he recognized it at this time, he wouldn't expect to cut it off in the future.

Like a lost soul, he let Shao Chengyun help him change his pajamas and grind it against the side of his neck for a while. The man said in his mouth, "Baby, did you change the shower gel, today is so fragrant..."

The shower gel was not changed, or the original bottle. It was Shao Chengyun who was drunk.

When he was sober, he was so rational and supreme, and he felt that he could not be impressed by anyone because of the eight characters of his birthday, probably did not know that the way he had just knelt on the edge of the bed to give Xin Rongkou a little bit of the scenery in front of people.

The man's voice was muffled with a hint of ambiguity, and the two of them had just been on the phone.

Xin Rong lay with his eyes closed, listening to a few mutters after he was drunk, and then the voice became quieter, his breathing gradually sank, and the man lay on his side and did not move. <

Xin Rong looked over his shoulder and saw that Shao Chengyun was already asleep, but one arm was still tightly wrapped around him.

Xin Rong looked at it fixedly for a while, then slowly turned his head, opened his eyes, looked at the ceiling where the lights had been turned off, and lay silently with Shao Chengyun.

Shao Chengyun also had an unsteady life this time, and every night he slept with Xin Rong and dreamed of it made him annoyed enough.

Xin Rong knew that little thought, but he didn't agree with a relationship in only half a year, and he felt that Xin Rong shouldn't break this convention.

However, when xin Rong repeatedly encountered cold, he couldn't stand it either. He couldn't get angry with Xin Rong yet, but he had angered his subordinates several times at the company meeting, which made him think that he was not late for menopause.

Tonight finally coaxed the people back, and the feeling of the two people's bodies close together seemed to be warmer than in the past. Now Shao Chengyun slept soundly with the boy in his arms.

Xin Rong lay with him for almost half an hour, feeling that he should still go to take a bath, and Shao Chengyun slept without washing, Xin Rong at least had to help him wipe his face, change his shirt or something. So he carefully removed the hand that was resting on his body and gently got out of bed.

Xin Rong first went to the bathroom and twisted a hot towel out, carefully wiping Shao Chengyun's face. I don't know if Shao Chengyun woke up during this process, anyway, he kept his eyes closed, and the frequency of his breathing has not changed. <

In the past, When Shao Chengyun came back from socializing in the evening, Xin Rong also helped him sort out these times, and sometimes he would pinch his shoulders and neck, press his temples, and let him relax.

Most young people are in their twenties and certainly don't know how to be considerate, but Xin Rong has been alone since high school to take care of her sick mother, so it is natural to do these things. Shao Chengyun was also accustomed to his personality of taking care of people.