Chapter 24: Let's Play All Night

The coat that Shao Chengyun gave him was later worn on Xin Rong's body, during which Xin Rong also tried to return the clothes to him, only to be rubbed by the man and said". So it wasn't until he entered the hotel room that Xin Rong took off the trench coat.

Many of Shao Chengyun's actions seem considerate, but in fact, there is not much cost. Whether there is sincerity in this, how much sincerity there is, he himself can't say. After all, his emotional experience is much richer than Xin Rong's, and it is really no big deal to spoil this little friend who is not very careful.

Perhaps in Shao Chengyun's subconscious, he wanted to keep Xin Rong. It's just that this idea is hidden very deeply, he will not take the initiative to dig it out, and he will certainly refuse to admit it.

But he knew very well what a child like Xin Rong, who had no relatives, was most lacking.

Lack of love, but also lack of a complete family. As long as someone gives him a little warmth and kindness, he can always remember it and return it exponentially.

A capitalist like Shao Chengyun knows too well how to calculate investment and returns.

The fascination in Xin Rong's eyes that flowed from time to time could not be hidden from Ben. Shao Chengyun had already sensed it, but he had been pretending not to know.

But this was not enough, Shao Chengyun had always wanted to get the side of absolute control.

Cultivating this kind of thing, it seems that it is not so decent. In fact, everyone wants to have a satisfactory partner in their hearts, and likes the other party to change according to their own will.

Xin Rong was still young, his appearance was dazzling, and his personality was also interested in Shao Chengyun's appetite. EEven if Shao Chengyun would not admit that he wanted to keep him all the time, he must admit that he was interested in him.

He sometimes wanted to ignore a certain desire in his heart, his possessiveness or desire to control Xin Rong, but that kind of thing was alive, and reason might not be able to suppress it.

This time to Germany for a business trip is not short, so the two of them have a lot more time together.

Xin Rong is a person who can withstand loneliness and knows how to arrange things for himself. In the first few days of arriving in Germany, Shao Chengyun often left early in the morning, leaving him alone in the hotel. Xin Rong knew that Shao Chengyun's trip was tense this time, and basically he would not take the initiative to contact him all day.

He usually spends half a day in the hotel, and the remaining half of the day he takes his mobile phone to navigate and goes out for a walk on his own.

Hamburg is a city with a lot of history, those churches left by the Baroque period are brilliant and dignified, and the pear-shaped domes go straight into the winter sky, which can take people's eyes and thoughts far away.

Xin Rong wrapped in winter clothes, carrying a backpack, along the way did not take any tourist photos, just street by street to go forward, intuitively feel the city's scenery and humanities.

In November, the local temperature is still within the bearable range of the body, and sometimes Xin Rong will hike for two or three hours until he receives a message from Shao Chengyun that he is going back to the hotel, and then rush back.

Shao Chengyun did not worry too much about him, Xin Rong did not act rashly, and the assistant He Xun would call him from time to time at the behest of Shao Chengyun to ask about his whereabouts. EEvery night Shao Chengyun returned to the hotel, Xin Rong was waiting for him in the room.