Chapter 12: Shao Chengyun, don't come...

Xin Rong's performance was different from those lovers who slept with Shao Chengyun in the past. He didn't bend to conform, nor did he look like he was completely submissive.

Even if he was hit by Shao Chengyun and cried, his eyes were a little scattered, and he still seemed to carry a hint of lucidity. Shao Chengyun rubbed his face and asked him "does it hurt or not", he took his hand away from his forehead, looked down at the man, and said a word "pain" half-dumbly.

Sometimes such restrained honesty is more poignant than a facetious denial.

It was a simple syllable, the breath was broken, but he didn't say much, or even revealed the meaning of asking someone to coax it.

Shao Chengyun both seemed to like his introverted reaction, and seemed to be aroused by some kind of male desire to conquer, while pressing him and shouting "baby", but at the same time wanting to see him being to the point of collapse.

From the afternoon until sunset in the evening, Xin Rong was never allowed to leave the room. Even when he was groggy and asleep, he was held in the arms of a man.

Later, Shao Chengyun woke him up twice, and Xin Rong probably didn't expect that Shao Chengyun's hands were all wounded and wrapped in several layers of bandages, and he was still so fierce, as if he was going to squeeze himself dry.

In the end, he couldn't stand it anymore, and fell down on his back, gasping for breath, and one hand was raised weakly, but he didn't catch anything.

"Shao Chengyun..." He said in a trembling voice, "Don't come, I'm going to be broken..."

He called out his name directly, his face confused, and his voice half dumb. It's like begging for forgiveness and like the top plucking.

No one was like him. No one has this depraved and innocent style of his.

Shao Chengyun was momentarily delayed, his heart did not know what to poke, changed his habit of kissing his bed partner when he was not in love, lowered his head and tightly sealed his lips, swallowed all his moans, and plundered him.

The two of them didn't really sleep until the middle of the night.

Xin Rong ate something before going to bed, and it was Shao Chengyun who woke him up to eat.

The food sent to the suite late that night was light and exquisite, and I thought that the kitchen had received Shao Chengyun's instructions and opened a small stove alone. But Xin Rong had no appetite, and only drank some soup and got up from bed.

Shao Chengyun took orange juice and milk from the bar refrigerator outside and gave him it, but saw him walking unsteadily out of the master bedroom.

Even if Shao Chengyun called him "baby" many times before and after the orgasm, Xin Rong did not even think of sleeping in his boss's bed for one night.

Instead, Shao Chengyun quickly took a few steps and hugged him back.

"...... I'm sleepy, Mr. Shao. His voice was so muffled that he was so tired that he couldn't even open his eyes.

"Sleep in my room." Shao Chengyun laughed, did not allow him to go again, and carried him directly back to the master bedroom.

Xin Rong really fell asleep as soon as he dipped the pillow, and when Shao Chengyun put him down, he was lying flat, and within a few minutes he turned over and fell a little curled up. A person who usually seems so independent and calm, but after falling asleep, he shows a little fragile and uneasy.

He only wore a pair of jeans underneath, and his upper body was naked, and all the traces left by Shao Chengyun were clearly visible. II don't know if it's because he is unwell, his eyebrows are twisted, and he obviously has fallen asleep and has not relaxed.

Shao Chengyun knew that he had people hard today, at this time he eased up and thought about it, on the one hand, he felt that it was indeed stimulating and energetic, and the aftertaste was endless, on the other hand, he also felt a little guilty, and at that time, he did not consider whether Xin Rong could withstand it.

He reached out and touched Xin Rong's eyebrows, gently rubbed it with his fingertips, as if to smooth out those tangled emotions, while thinking in his heart, this child can actually keep it, sign the contract for him before disembarkation tomorrow, the terms inside are appropriately relaxed, he can change if he is not satisfied, as long as people stay by his side.

Shao Chengyun had never thought about getting married before returning to China, he was only in his early thirties, still young, although he was not the cynical rich second generation, he was not in a hurry to characterize himself.

It was still early, there were so many good places in the world, Shao Chengyun had money and beauty, tall and handsome, and there were so many people who pursued him, except for a serious love in the college era, and then he really didn't look at anyone. Over the years he has experienced short-lived relationships that take what he needs. Over time, the thinner the sincerity, it seems that it is less likely to be moved by anyone.

But at the same time, he also feels that marriage is a serious matter, because his parents' marriage is stable and exemplary, so he plays back and does not treat marriage so rashly.

Before meeting Xin Rong, Shao Chengyun was very dismissive. Want him to marry a restaurant waiter? It's a slippery slope. <

However, after these four days of getting along, Shao Chengyun's thinking had also changed.

Children are quite sensible, know how to advance and retreat, and are born with a temperament, like a jade that is almost unpolished, even if it is thrown in the pile of people, it is not buried. In the past six months, in order to match the eight characters of the birthday, Shao Chengyun has been overwhelmed, and now that he has Xin Rong, he can not only appease his parents, but also have a stable bed partner.

As for how it will be in the future, let's see it later. As far as Xin Rong's background was concerned, whether he wanted to stay or leave was not all a matter of Shao Chengyun's words.

Shao Chengyun thought of this, pulled a blanket over Xin Rong's body, and he also lay down next to him.

He didn't have the habit of sleeping with people afterwards, but just now Xin Rong seemed to be awake and wanted to go back to his room, and Shao Chengyun felt unhappy in his heart, so he directly carried the person back.

Before going to bed, he listened to the boy lying next to him and made a soft breathing sound, and his mood was unexpectedly calm.

The light at the head of the bed was slowly lit, and Shao Chengyun looked at Xin Rong again before turning off the light.

There were several kiss marks on the back of his neck, all of which were bitten by Shao Chengyun. Shao Chengyun looked at those traces, smiled imperceptibly, and said in his heart that he was quite abnormal today, like a green hairy boy, how could he not do enough.

He dimmed the light with one hand, and reached over and touched Xin Rong's neck with the other, slowly stroking the kiss mark.

The wind and rain outside have stopped, the shaking of the hull has subsided, and the cruise ship will dock in a few hours.

Shao Chengyun dreamed in a trance about the scene where he led Xin Rong into the house. The boy, dressed in a white T-shirt and slacks, stood next to him, with no luggage in his hand, and brought a small grass turtle. He looked handsome, had a clean smile, and still had very few words, waiting for Shao Chengyun to arrange a married life for him.

All of this progress should have been logical and foolproof. Shao Chengyun didn't bother to get people in his hands, and this relationship was already in his hands.

So when Shao Chengyun found out that Xin Rong dared to say goodbye without saying goodbye, he stood in the empty suite in shock, and his first reaction was that he was not himself when he put on his pants and did not recognize people!?