Chapter 16: Is that contract still valid?

Xin Rong was seriously injured this time, with a moderate concussion, and the ambulance pulled him to the hospital for a while unconscious. The doctor asked him what his name was, what time of his birthday, he said the birth year wrong, or Shao Chengyun corrected it. Fortunately, it did not hurt the bone, there was a stitch in the back of the head, the tail of the right eye was also sewn, half of the head was holding gauze, and the original beautiful and clean look was all gone.

Shao Chengyun found Shao's lawyer to deal with the police's case handling process, and he himself followed the ambulance to the hospital.

Xin Rong was taken to the emergency room, and Shao Chengyun stayed outside. The driver and bodyguard was a person who could do things, and he followed the little girl along with him, waiting for Shao Chengyun to deal with it.

Shao Chengyun still couldn't figure out for a moment what relationship Xin Rong had with this child, and how it was worth taking his life to protect, so he carried the child to the front and asked about the ins and outs.

Although Sugar Sugar is young, the fright has not eased up, but the language expression is still clear.

Shao Chengyun asked her what her relationship was with Xin Rong. She whispered that it was her brother, the neighbor's brother...

Shao Chengyun listened to the answer and was directly dumbfounded for a few seconds. He originally thought that these two people were also related by blood, cousins and cousins, whether the child was harassed and bullied, Xin Rong came out for her to do so, did not expect that it was just a neighbor who lived in the same building.

Shao Chengyun was probably the kind of person with a relatively hard heart, or maybe he was only a little extra soft in his treatment of Xin Rong.

He remembered that Xin Rong had been beaten up and spit out blood bubbles in his mouth, and then looked at the child who was still white in front of him, and suddenly sneered. <

Sugar Sugar grew up accustomed to the eyes of adults, and was stared at by Shao Chengyun like this, frightened and trembling, and hugged the little rabbit doll with trepidation, and was about to cry.

Shao Chengyun took her by the collar, took her back to the driver, said "contact the police to hand over to the family", and then signaled the driver to do so.

When Sugar Sugar was taken away by the driver, he looked back at Shao Chengyun once.

She thought of her brother in her heart, but she was too timid to ask. There were many patients and family members in the emergency room, and the tall man stood in the crowd and looked very conspicuous.

Sugar Sugar took one last look at him, and the driver told her to "let's go" as she blinked her eyes to hold back the tears, then turned her eyes away and silently followed.

It was late at night after Xin Rong had finished treating the wound, and the nurse on duty pushed him into a single ward to settle down.

Because of the concussion, he had been nauseated and could not eat, so the nurse hung him a bottle of water.

Shao Chengyun did not appear again.

Accompanying the bed is something that Shao Jia'er Shao has never done before, and he will not do now and in the future.

He fought with a group of for Xin Rong, and the wounds on his hands also collapsed, and he rushed to the hospital with the car, guarding Xin Rong to treat his injuries, until he heard the emergency doctor say that there was no major obstacle before he left. To say he's good enough.

Xin Rong lay flat on the bed, the mobile phone was not around, and he wanted to contact no one. SShao Chengyun found him a nurse, and just now he came to meet Xin Rong, pointed to a bell at the head of the bed, and said that he needed to call himself at any time.