Chapter 25: Is this cloaked beast in private?

That night, Xin Rong sent a circle of friends that only he could see.

Just one sentence, less than ten words and a full stop: the happiest night in three years.

There was also a photo, which was taken by Shao Chengyun, who was secretly taken by him.

At that time, Shao Chengyun was sitting on the sofa in the living room of the suite, wearing only a shirt, the tie and watch had been undone, and he was holding a card in one hand and putting it on the back of the sofa with the other. The wall lamp on the side illuminated his face, reflecting the deep and upright facial features, which was a very stylish man.

The most rare thing is that the cold and hard temperament that he often has disappeared, his expression is a little lazy, and the corners of his lips are hooked with a faint smile.

Shao Chengyun did not go to the bar with his subordinates to drink and celebrate, but ordered some Chinese takeaways to be delivered to the hotel room, and after a simple dinner with Xin Rong, he began to teach him to play board games.

Some board games are time-consuming, such as catan, a plate game, to buy and sell land and minerals, build a house, play a round down basically an hour or two. However, Shao Chengyun has always been very patient, explaining the rules of the game to Xin Rong, letting him destroy the card when he makes a mistake, and encountering the resources that Xin Rong wants to exchange, even if Shao Chengyun himself has changed it is not cost-effective or quietly handed over.

After playing each round, he and Xin Rong accumulated game scores very close, but in the end, xin Rong always won.

Xin Rong suspected that he had released water for himself, but Shao Chengyun did not admit it, laughing and saying, "You have a good hand, and it is difficult to win or not." The man's

expression was quite gentle when he said this, and the whole person relaxed and leaned back on the sofa, and asked Xin Rong, "Open a new box?" Saying, he motioned for Xin Rong to hand him the beer placed on the coffee table.

These days, Xin Rong lives freely, moves freely every day, and sleeps enough. However, Shao Chengyun's work pressure and intensity are very large, and he sleeps for five or six hours at most every day when he leaves early and returns late.

He had been playing board games with Xin Rong for a whole night, and he didn't show any intention of resting.

Xin Rong handed him a can of wine, looked at the time on his mobile phone by the way, and said, "It's almost twelve o'clock, don't play."

"Sleepy?" Shao Chengyun asked him with a little smile.

"It's time for you to rest, you're tired these days." Xin Rong said.

Shao Chengyun took a sip of wine, and then pointed to the stacked game packaging box, "Don't be tired, you pick the box you like again."

Xin Rong hesitated, his heart wanted to play, but the person sat still and did not move.

The two of them had been sitting at opposite ends of the couch to avoid letting each other look at the deck in their hands. Shao Chengyun took the initiative to move to Xin Rong's side, and the hand that took the beer can went around from behind Xin Rong to wrap his shoulders, and the other hand crossed him and picked up a box of relatively small games, "Play another one and we will sleep?" Xin Rong was very close to him, and he could even feel the heat of the man talking lightly brushing the side of his neck.

Xin Rong was really happy this night, and had been smiling very cheerfully when he was playing cards just now, like a carefree big boy with a flash of light in his eyes. <