Chapter 31: Thank you Mr. Zhou

On the day of the party, Shao Chengyun wore quite casually, thin sweater slacks, and a long coat on the outside, and the whole person looked personable. Xin Rong was much more formal than him, the button of the slim shirt was buttoned to the top one, the suit pants line was straight, and when he sat in the car, he did not forget to ask Shao Chengyun's opinion, "Can I wear it like this?" 

The boy's eyebrows were clear, and a slender neck was exposed between the mandible and the collar, and this uniform with a sense of restraint had always lined him.

Shao Chengyun stared at him lazily and smiled, and did not break his friendship with Zhou Langye at all, he did not need to be so solemn, only said, "Very good." Xin Rong was nervous and asked, "What if Haoli's boss is not satisfied?"

How could Zhou Langye not be satisfied, the day before yesterday in the phone Shao Chengyun mentioned this matter, Zhou Langye full of promises, but also said to double the salary and cut the working hours by half, can not delay their new marriage honey.

But now looking at Xin Rong sitting next to him, not even the back of the chair willing to lean on for fear of making the shirt pleated, Shao Chengyun also felt very interesting, casually teasing him, "What if you are not satisfied?" Then you please beg me, I will help you find a way.

 Xin Rong knew that he was not serious, pursed his lips, and stopped talking.

Shao Chengyun's bad taste came up, he couldn't stop it, he knew that Xin Rong wanted to go to see his boss in a straight dress, he raised his hand to pull people over, involuntarily pressed into the chair and began to kiss, his hands were not honest, while kissing, he said, "What perfume is used, marine flavor?" How do you still know to use perfume? <

Shao Chengyun himself may not feel that there is a hint of vinegar mixed in these words.

In order to meet Boss Zhou, Xin Rong carefully matched the clothes and even used perfume, which made Shao Chengyun very unhappy. Xin Rong explained intermittently while struggling under his deep kiss, "Xiao Wei spilled the perfume when I helped me find my shirt, spilled some on the sleeve..."

Xiao Wei has always been rough in her work, and it is indeed her style to overturn perfume.

Before Shao Chengyun could kiss deeper, Xin Rong suddenly bit his tongue. This bite was a bit fierce, Shao Chengyun "hissed", and Xin Rong took the opportunity to push him away from his body.

The car was quiet, Shao Chengyun's mouth oozed a faint smell of blood, and the tip of his tongue was also bitten a little numb. He stagnated, stared at Xin Rong, and finally seemed to be angry and smiled, and did not bother with Xin Rong, and slowly asked, "Baby, is the bite cool?"

Xin Rong looked up at him, was silent for a few seconds, and said something that made Shao Chengyun think he was really cute, "When I get my job, let you bite back." Double. Xin

Rong said this, Shao Chengyun was not willing to provoke him again, and in order to relieve him, he took the initiative to help him straighten the front of his shirt, and said to him, "A very relaxed party, are familiar friends." You just go and say hello and recognize someone, and leave nothing else alone.

Tonight they went to a charity cocktail party, with an auction link, and the funds were finally donated to the infrastructure of the mountain primary school, which is a more transparent and reliable charity project.

When Shao Chengyun led Xin Rong in, Zhou Langye and Bai Hui had already arrived first. It was a very dazzling couple, standing in the corner chatting so casually, and always attracted everyone's attention.

Zhou Langye first noticed Shao Chengyun and waved at him in the air. Without waiting for Shao Chengyun and Xin Rong to walk to the bar, he took the initiative to come first.