Chapter 29: Don't always fight with me here

The man looked at himself, his eyes falling on the road outside the car. He didn't let Xin Rong worry for too long, and calmly explained the reason, "There is nothing that cannot be said, she is already engaged, and we broke up peacefully..."

There is a car in the back that is changing lanes frequently, and it is about to overtake. Shao Chengyun had no intention of running parallel to it, and changed to the next lane with the turn signal.

"Luo Vicky is a person with a strong family concept, and she has always wanted to find the right object as soon as possible. But I didn't want to get married so early, and I couldn't promise her. In the end, we both felt no longer necessary to continue, and we ended the relationship just before I graduated. Shao Chengyun said to the point. It is true that I have loved, and I have encountered problems that cannot be solved, and I cannot blame anyone.

If you must blame, it is also Shao Chengyun's own responsibility is greater, hurting a lover who once wanted to spend time with him. Therefore, since then, Shao Chengyun will not easily confirm the relationship with anyone. He was not originally a profanity person, and in the following years he was mostly single, and occasionally had a few brief relationships, all based on the fact that both parties agreed to take what they needed.

Xin Rong's first reaction after hearing this answer was surprise. Why did he now agree to marry himself because he didn't want to get married or even go to the point of breaking up with such a good lover?

Then his heart sank, and he understood that Shao Chengyun did not regard this as an ordinary marriage at all.

For Shao Chengyun, this is just an agreement, a one-year relationship between Party A and Party B, and a stopgap measure to satisfy the elders. It's just that Xin Rong is too easy to hook and too wishful thinking, always thinking that they have a little sincerity outside the agreement. <

Luo Weiqi must have seen it on the spot and would say those words to Xin Rong. Mingli secretly mentioned him, telling him not to follow Shao Chengyun's heart, he couldn't afford to go, so he should withdraw.

That's all the experience of people who have come over. Luo Vicky withdrew in time, and those who were injured or not needed to be discussed, and now they could be light and breezy.

Unfortunately, for Xin Rong, it was too late.

The boy looked down at the bear in his hand, his eyes were a little stunned, his heart was a mess, and he subconsciously reached out to press the button to open the window on the car door.

As a result, the car window had just lowered a small slit, and it was intercepted by Shao Chengyun from the side of the main console.

The man closed the car window back, pressed the key to lock the window by the way, did not let Xin Rong fiddle with it again, twisted his eyebrows and said, "Such a cold day is on the highway again, how can it not be cold enough?" Shao Chengyun's

voice was extremely calm, and every time he spoke, Xin Rong felt that his ears could not stand this voice. Listening to more and more irrationality, people are also confused.

Now he couldn't blow the cold wind, couldn't cool himself, could only sit sullenly, and didn't want Shao Chengyun to think that he had listened to the reason for the breakup to become like this, so he had no words to say, "The heating in the car is too hot." After saying

that, he pursed his lips. Every time he speaks insincerely, he will have this habitual little action. <

Shao Chengyun was almost in accordance with Xin Rong's body sensation of the hot wind, after listening to it, he only glanced at Xin Rong lightly, did not say anything more, and raised his hand to reduce the wind from 3 to 1.