Chapter 67: Go out at night and buy a bed

After Shao Chengyun listened to these simple two sentences, he was a bit defensive.

He held the ring tightly in his hand, wanted to hug Xin Rong, and wanted to kiss him, but because he was on campus, it was inconvenient to do anything to cross the line.

Instead, Xin Rong took the initiative to take his hand and said, "The apartment I rent is near the school, do you want to sit down?" Because it was the last semester before graduation, Xin Rong had a lot of internships and part-time jobs outside the school, and it was not very convenient to live in the dormitory, so he rented a two-bedroom apartment near the school with another classmate.

It just so happened that the roommate went to the field for internship this month, and only Xin Rong lived alone in the apartment. Although he could also go to the hotel with Shao Chengyun, the meaning of inviting the other party to his residence was very different. It meant that Xin Rong had fully accepted Shao Chengyun and had no more worries or knots.

Shao Chengyun also understood this meaning, and said very simply, "Okay, let's go." From

the campus to the apartment, it is only ten minutes. Neither of them spoke much, walking side by side in the bustling streets.

Xin Rong's rented apartment is located on the top floor of an old red brick building, which looks quite in the style of old England architecture on the outside, but the stairwell inside is curved and narrow, and every time he reaches the corner, Shao Chengyun has to carefully bow his head.

Xin Rong brought him here, watched him wear a quality shirt and trousers through the old corridor, and suddenly realized that Shao Chengyun and such a scene were actually completely incompatible, and said with some regret, "I'm sorry, the place is a bit simple."

After Shao Chengyun listened, he smiled lightly, raised his hand to rub his head, and said, "Not simple, how much is it a month?" AApartments

near the campus are not cheap for ordinary students, Xin Rong said truthfully.

For Shao Chengyun, this is a dime, but he said, "So powerful, part-time work can earn so much." The tone was full of appreciation for Xin Rong.

Xin Rong was something he had seen with his own eyes and taught him with his own hands, so he came out step by step. No one is more entitled to be proud of this than Shao Chengyun.

Xin Rong couldn't hear the meaning of his words, and the little emotions in his heart that could still be stabilized suddenly rose up, and there was no way to keep calm anymore.

Shao Chengyun's significance to Xin Rong is indeed special and irreplaceable. This year's separation, as many as 300 days and nights, they also examine themselves in countless late nights, examine the feelings that have been shelved. Now that they are back together, there is no sense of strangeness at all, but they seem to be more familiar with each other.

Xin Rong walked to the door of the room and stopped, and when entering the door lock password, he did not forget to tell Shao Chengyun, "0306, the date of the day my roommate and I moved in."

Shao Chengyun had just walked that far, and it didn't seem to be very realistic. After all, a heart had been hanging for too long, and it had not fully adapted to the feeling of Xin Rong returning to his side.

Until Xin Rong took him to the door, Shao Chengyun watched him enter the password, and then slowly pushed open the door, this moment was a bit of a trance.

- Not a dream, this time it really chased people back.

The two entered the house together, and the midday sun sprinkled on the living room floor, illuminating the whole apartment. <