Chapter 23: Are You Not in a Good Mood?

When he first signed the contract with the lawyer, the black and white words had been written very clearly, and Shao Chengyun had any entourage requirements for Xin Rong during the year, and Xin Rong had to cooperate. Especially when it comes to long-distance travel such as cars, boats and planes.

Therefore, afterwards, Shao Chengyun did not ask Xin Rongtong whether he agreed, while putting his arms around him to feed him water, he directly told him that tomorrow when he brought his ID card, his assistant He Xun would lead him to apply for an urgent passport.

Xin Rong lowered his head and swallowed the water, and a light "um" was an answer.

Although Xin Rong did not show it, in his heart, he still had some vague expectations for Shao Chengyun to take him to Europe with him.

Xin Rong thought that he had covered it up very well, but in fact, Shao Chengyun quickly saw it. The next day Xin Rong began to pack his luggage, Aunt Hui gave him a large suitcase, he checked the travel strategy on the Internet, asked Shao Chengyun from time to time what to bring, and sorted out the box in two days.

People like Shao Chengyun, whose air mileage points have reached the platinum level, have naturally seen all kinds of scenery. When I met Xin Rong, a child who was like a blank piece of paper, I made an ordinary business trip a little hopeful.

A few days before going abroad, Xin Rong went to the hospital to remove the thread, although there was still a small piece of gauze left at the end of the eye to protect the scab, but those bruises were basically invisible, and people also looked much refreshed.

Shao Chengyun saw that his injury was complete, so he asked him if he would like to go back to the Shao family mansion with himself and meet his parents and brothers-in-law to have a meal together.

When Xin Rong heard that there were so many elders present, he was still a little timid in his heart, and consulted with Shao Chengyun, "If I have to go, then you can arrange it." If you are not in such a hurry, can you slow down again?

In fact, Lin Ying's side had already urged several times to let Shao Chengyun take Xin Rong home, presumably after listening to some news of catching wind and catching shadows from Aunt Hui, he had a curiosity about Xin Rong, so he was eager to see him.

Shao Chengyun still wanted to respect Xin Rong's meaning, the children's faces were thinner, and if they were not ready, they would not see it first. Later, Lin Ying called again to ask questions, and was pushed by Shao Chengyun, saying that he wanted to go to Europe first, and then find time after returning.

As soon as he pushed away like this, the meaning of protecting Xin Rong was obvious.

Lin Ying remembered that Shao Chengyun had an impatient look when he mentioned the agreement to get married, and now that he saw that his attitude had changed so much, he couldn't help but be angry and laughed, saying to him over the phone, "You've only been married for a few days, when your mother can't move you, there is only a daughter-in-law in your heart?"

Shao Chengyun did not argue with his mother either, and said with a light smile, "Isn't it because the time is too short, you have to give Xin Rong a little psychological preparation." Besides, don't you still have Aunt Hui here to work undercover for you?

Aunt Hui had been taking care of Lin Ying's diet and living in the past few years. It was not until Shao Chengyun returned to China that he added two new residences, and Lin Ying was worried that the young servants were inexperienced and inattentive, that he asked Aunt Hui to come and be a housekeeper.

Shao Chengyun knew that these days Lin Ying did not contact Aunt Hui less, and most of the questions he asked were related to Xin Rong, so he turned a blind eye and followed his mother. <