Chapter 39: Baby, Don't Do This Anymore

Later, before Xin Rong could hear Shao Chengyun's answer, she leaned on him and fell asleep.

It was a very calm and simple face, the tip of the nose and the beads of the lips had a beautiful curve, and the cheeks were steamed a little red because of the heat in the bathroom.

Shao Chengyun looked at the boy for a moment and remembered what he had just said. In fact, Shao Chengyun had also thought about this matter recently, whether he wanted to decide on Xin Rong's whereabouts before the agreement expired.

However, there were still half a year before his 34th birthday, and Shao Chengyun felt that there was no need to rush. Maybe he will continue to keep Xin Rong around at that time, maybe not, but he can't say this now.

There are many important things in Shao Chengyun's life, and the emotional part is estimated to not even rank in the top three. He also didn't want to let himself act too concerned.

Later, he was ready to take Xin Rong out of the bathtub, but Xin Rong woke up first. In the past, there were similar situations, Xin Rong's attitude was quite soft, so he obediently let Shao Chengyun hug him. It was also one of the few times when he was a little clingy.

But this time, Xin Rong did not let Shao Chengyun hug, but reached over and took a towel to his head, supported the wall and stood up from a pool of hot water drenched, and said in a hazy voice, "I will come by myself..."

Shao Chengyun looked at his legs that were still a little trembling, and a few fingerprints on the side of his legs, fished him out, and laughed, "What is strong." 

But it was also from this night that Shao Chengyun noticed that Xin Rong's attitude towards him had changed.

Xin Rong probably thought he was well hidden, but his eyes and subtle reactions would not deceive people. His fascination and liking for Shao Chengyun was not like before, it seemed that he suddenly calmed down a lot, hiding a lot of emotions.

In the first few days, Shao Chengyun didn't care too much, thinking that he was just making trouble. Later, Shao Chengyun also contacted Zhou Langye privately and asked the other party for a copy of Xin Rong's work process on the day the mobile phone was turned off.

At the beginning, Shao Chengyun was reluctant to do this, it was too cheap. Stuffing his pillow person into a friend's hotel to intern, not to mention, but also asking a friend to provide this kind of information is really not his style of doing things, so he has been hesitant not to make this call.

Zhou Langye listened to him finish, and laughed several times on the other end of the phone before saying, "Brother Yun, this thing is easy to get, monitoring I can call you up, not to mention half a day's work process." Next time you don't have to put up with it for a week before you talk to me.

Zhou Langye was too shrewd to be a person, plus it was such a private matter, he made two jokes Shao Chengyun would not be at ease.

Not long after hanging up the phone, Shao Chengyun received an email from Zhou Langye. A two-page scanned document recorded the details of Xin Rong's work that day, and Zhou Langye also deliberately circled the content of a guest room mediation.

Although Zhou Langye did not know Chu Yu as a person, he only glanced at the information from the housekeeping department and knew that this mediation was catty. First, the guests asked the assistant manager to come forward, and the second was that they did not accept any discounts or compensation afterwards, which was not common sense at all.

Shao Chengyun originally thought that he had obtained this internal information, and things would be easy to handle. At least he knows what the problem is.