Chapter 55: Strive to come here again tomorrow for dinner

The group of workers in the corridor carried their things and drifted away. After that, for almost ten minutes, Xin Rong was in a trance that could not return to God.

Of course, Shao Chengyun came for him, and Xin Rong knew it. But why do you want to do this because of yourself?

Xin Rong lived for 22 years, except for his deceased mother, it seemed that no one had ever taken him so seriously.

This morning, Xin Rong pulled out her mobile phone several times in between work. Shao Chengyun was calm enough, both of them had met each other, but he did not contact Xin Rong at all, nor did he explain the matter.

Xin Rong also wanted to ask him what was going on when he came to Haoli, what to do with Shaw's company, thinking about too many questions, and as a result, he stayed until lunchtime, and Xin Rong did not dial out a phone.

During the lunch break, other colleagues asked Xin Rong if he wanted to help him bring back an employee meal, and Xin Rong generally agreed. He would take advantage of the fact that the office was relatively clean during his lunch break, check some documents, and reduce the overtime in the evening.

But he did not let his colleagues bring food today, and went to the staff canteen by himself, in fact, he wanted to see if he could meet Shao Chengyun.

People who work in the logistics department generally eat early, because of the physical exertion, unlike those who sit on the shift, they do not wait until 12:30 to eat.

Xin Rong entered the canteen from the employee passage and glanced around, although Shao Chengyun was only a shadow more than ten meters away, he immediately saw it.

The entrance to the canteen is two large glass doors, one of which is locked all year round, and there is a row of chairs outside. Shao Chengyun was sitting there, wearing a green overalls, with no other colleagues around him. <

Xin Rong bought a bottle of water, went outside, sat down in the empty seat next to him, and handed him the water.

Shao Chengyun said "thank you" and took the water bottle in his hand.

Xin Rong was silent for a while, and did not wait for Shao Chengyun to say anything else, but could only open his mouth and slowly ask, "You don't have anything to explain?"

Shao Chengyun turned his head to look at him, smiled, and called his name, "Xin Rong." I

really wanted to hug him, Shao Chengyun said. I haven't hugged for almost three months, and I dream of the person in front of me.

However, the current environment and the relationship between the two did not allow him to be arrogant, and Shao Chengyun said in a deep voice, "I will not bother you here, it will not affect your work."

"I made a bet with Mr. Zhou on how long I would be able to work at the Haoli grassroots level." You tell me that this is the truth, just do it, don't guess anything else.

Shao Chengyun did not tell the truth, nor did he mention that he had come here for Xin Rong.

Even if Xin Rong knew his motives in his heart, as long as he didn't say it was broken, he would leave a layer for each other and not let Xin Rong feel burdened.

In the past year,away from each other, although Shao Chengyun had many details missing and neglecting, Xin Rong was a person he had penetrated.

This child sometimes has a good temperament, and three words or two words or even physical actions may not be able to persuade him to move. <

If he had determined that there was a difference between the two sides and that this was the root of the problem, It would have been difficult for Shao Chengyun to explain to him that he was not separated from him for this reason at all.