Chapter 64: You Think About Me Again...

A group of young people had gone out for almost a street.

Shao Chengyun first stood in the same place for a while, then got into the car with a calm face, started the car, and turned around and drove in the direction where Xin Rong was walking.

He drove after Xin Rong and his party, lowered the window on the side of the sidewalk, and pressed the horn.

Xin Rong walked on the outside of the sidewalk, and Louis's arm was still on his shoulder. As soon as Shao Chengyun's car came, Xin Rong turned his head to look at the black car that was slowly approaching at the same time as the horn sounded.

Shao Chengyun's heart was on fire, and he said, "Get in the car, I will send you back to school." This bar is remote and not near campus. Shao Chengyun was not very confident that Xin Rong would follow this group of obviously drunk students to take public transportation back to school, and he couldn't stand Louis's intentional pulling into the distance with Xin Rong in front of him.

Xin Rong probably didn't expect Shao Chengyun to drive around. He stopped on the side of the road, and Shao Chengyun's car also stopped.

Louis and the other friends spoke in a lower voice, and Xin Rong pushed Louis's arm away and turned to Shao Chengyun's car.

He held the car window with one hand, lowered his body slightly, and said to Shao Chengyun at a volume that only he and Shao Chengyun could hear, "General Manager Shao, I will go back to school by myself tonight, and you don't send it."

After saying that, he looked at Shao Chengyun across the co-driver's seat.

Even if the light in the car was dim, Shao Chengyun could clearly read the complex emotions in Xin Rong's eyes. <

When Xin Rong looked at it like this, Shao Chengyun's heart was also confused, and he frowned and said, "Get on the car, it is not safe near here."

Xin Rong pursed his lips, his voice was still low, and he first called Shao Chengyun's name before saying, "I am such a big person, and there are still friends around, nothing will happen." After

a pause, Xin Rong suddenly sighed lowly, and finally said to Shao Chengyun, "Even without your protection, I can live very well."

Shao Chengyun was stunned.

Xin Rong got up and left the car and walked back between a group of friends. The traffic light at the intersection ahead turned green, and the group of them walked quickly across the street, and no one looked back.

Shao Chengyun sat alone in the car, and the wind poured in from the window on the side of the co-driver.

After an unknown amount of time, he suddenly shook his fist and slammed the steering wheel.

Because I accidentally touched the part of the horn, a long whimpering sound echoed in the empty street, and gradually dissipated in the wind.

Shao Chengyun did not know that after Xin Rong left the hotel room yesterday, he did not return to school immediately. Instead, I turned into the fire escape at the end of the corridor and sat alone for a long time in the deserted stairwell.

It has been almost a year since the end of the marriage contract, during which Time Shao Chengyun has also done a lot of things for Xin Rong, some of them are thoughtful, some are reckless and impulsive, and even impulsively do not look like Shao Chengyun should do. But the motivation behind this is all out of feelings, Xin Rong can feel it, and more than once has thought about reuniting with him. <

It is not a question of whether they love or not, but a hidden worry brought about by various differences in reality.

Xin Rong also made a serious self-analysis for this reason, and felt that with his own temperament, he might not be suitable for being Shao Chengyun's pillow person.