Chapter 40: Shao Chengyun, Let Go

Hearing this sentence without any defense, Xin Rongxin also trembled, and a pair of eyes opened widely, looking at the kitchen in front of him that had not yet turned on the lights, and his breath was also held.

Shao Chengyun was too dog, and he was drunk with this kind of trick.

Xin Rong, a child who had never been in love, was caught by him in three or two clicks at the beginning, a heart had been hanging for him, and now it was hard to let himself be clear, Shao Chengyun began to put down his body and ask for peace.

Xin Rong struggled and said in a tense voice, "Shao Chengyun, let go." Instead, the

man hugged him tighter, called out "baby" again, and then kissed Xin Rong's face and said, "We are married, aren't you, you can't be cold and violent to me in marriage." 

Xin Rong listened and quickly gave him a smile.

Whatever the truth is said by Shao Chengyun, the horizontal and vertical are all his reasoning. He wanted Xin Rong to love deeply, and he wanted Xin Rong to withdraw in time, he wanted Xin Rong to be smart and interesting, and he wanted Xin Rong to trust unconditionally.

Xin Rong is also a very clever child, this time calm down, some things have to be a little clear.

People of Shao Chengyun's identity have excellent abilities and vision, and they don't have any partners. The luo sister she had seen in France was also one of the best in the world, because the marriage plan when she was young was different, Shao Chengyun was not good with her.

Xin Rong thought that he was inferior to others, and his appearance and family were too far behind. Shao Chengyun simply felt that he was young and simple--the youthfulness of the body might be energetic, and the simple thinking could be cultivated according to Shao Chengyun's preferences. Therefore, Xin Rong was in Shao Chengyun's place, more like a smooth and hand-lining artifact.

It's just that Xin Rong took it seriously, thinking that he could ask for the other party's sincerity.

Xin Rong's thinking may be a little extreme, Shao Chengyun is not just playing with him, and there are many things that Shao Chengyun has experienced with him that Shao Chengyun has not done with others. But if Xin Rong didn't think so, he would only sink deeper and deeper into this quagmire for the remaining half a year, and then he would be the only one who was completely passive.

Xin Rong closed his eyes and secretly told himself not to be soft-hearted, Shao Chengyun may have more such means.

"Are you good at being reasonable?" He said as coldly as possible, and one hand went to break Shao Chengyun's hand from the periphery of his arms, "Let go first, drink the soup and go to sleep quickly." 

Xin Rong deliberately did not look at Shao Chengyun when he spoke, and his men were still exerting their strength.

Shao Chengyun was dragged by him a few times, and suddenly smiled, completely pressed Xin Rong's hand, and then went to bite his earlobe, and said slowly, "Xin Rong, I am not bad for you, am I?" You should know in your heart, what you want that I didn't give you, eh? The

earlobe was a very sensitive place for Xin Rong, and the man pressed him with force to prevent him from getting out, but kissed him very gently.

Xin Rong couldn't hide from it, his whole body resisted, but his heart sank inch by inch.

"Last week I just ordered you a board game released by a Japanese company, and it will take a few days to send it to China. Received me to play with you..."

Shao Chengyun continued, clasping Both of Xin Rong's wrists with one hand, and lifting his other hand up to break his face and make him face him.

Xin Rong's eyes were glowing red, suppressing emotions. OOnce the eyes are on the person, they can all see it.