Chapter 28: Don't Put the Whole Person in It

Xin Rong's first reaction was not to look at the woman who suddenly appeared, but to follow his instincts to look at Shao Chengyun first.

Compared with the surprises and surprises shown by the other party, Shao Chengyun's reaction was almost unmoving. Such a long-time reunion did not make him show any expression of surprise.

He sat down in his chair, first looked at the hand on his shoulder, then moved his eyes up, smiled a little, and said, "Such a coincidence, Vivi." How did you recently in France? Just a simple greeting, Xin Rong still heard a slight difference in tone.

He quickly crossed the thought in his mind: It should be an ex, right? There is no evil kind. Because when Shao Chengyun called the other party "Wei Wei", there seemed to be a little gentleness that was inadvertently revealed.

After saying this, Shao Chengyun put down the wine glass in his hand and then stood up.

A very visually striking picture unfolded in front of Xin Rong's eyes.

The man is undoubtedly tall and handsome, and the woman standing next to him is full of elegance. Shao Chengyun had been in a relationship with Luo Vicky, who had a similar family background in college, for two years, and was also co-elected as King and Queen at the college dance, and was recognized as the most outstanding bi person among those classmates.

Unfortunately, on the eve of graduation, they chose to break up peacefully.

Xin Rong had known Shao Chengyun for too short a time, and of course he would not have known this origin.

But staging this kind of encounter with an ex on the most anticipated date has quickly cooled Xin Rong's little heart that has just been overflowed with happiness.

He looked up at Vicky Luo, and at the same time that Vicky was looking at him.

Women are always particularly observant in some ways, and Luo Weiqi first noticed a ring on the ring finger of Xin Rong's left hand.

She smiled and said to Shao Chengyun, "I have been in Paris for the past half a month", while looking at Shao Chengyun's left hand, the knuckles are slender and powerful, and there is no constraint.

Shao Chengyun also had no intention of reminiscing with Luo Weiqi in front of Xin Rong, he tilted his head sideways and asked Luo Vicky, "Would you please have a drink?" 

There is a relatively independent bar area on the first floor of this castle restaurant, and After hearing this, Luo Vicky did not refuse, but still smiled and said, "Okay."

So Shao Chengyun turned to Xin Rong and said, "I'll talk to my friend downstairs for a while. You don't wait for the dish, eat it yourself.

Xin Rong didn't seem to be surprised by this arrangement, silently nodding his head in acceptance, watching them walk down the stairs, but the small crack in his heart expanded inch by inch.

- Shao Chengyun didn't even introduce himself to the other party, Xin Rong thought somewhat self-deprecatingly. Probably think you can't get your hands on it?

Later, the waiter came twice and served the dishes. Xin Rong also had no appetite, drank half a glass of red wine alone, and looked at the photos on her mobile phone for a while.

Just when he lowered his head and was distracted by the video of Shao Chengyun driving, the back of his neck was suddenly rubbed, followed by the man's calm voice, "Didn't you say don't wait, why don't you eat?" <

Xin Rong suddenly realized that everyone who came from behind should be able to watch the content played on his mobile phone, he immediately buckled the mobile phone, turned his head, and pulled out a casual smile at the corner of his mouth, "It's okay, I'm not hungry." Luo