Chapter 22: Not everyone has as many options as you do

It was almost eleven o'clock when Shao Chengyun returned home. Tonight he had a social gathering, and he went with his brother Shao Zhonglin. The person who saved the game was You Feng, and the meeting place was set in a very high-pressure winery in the south of Pingzhou.

There was a lot of good wine opened during the banquet, and You Feng drank high and asked Shao Chengyun why he didn't bring back that beautiful little boy?

People around them laughed when they heard it, saying that they dared to play so big.

Shao Chengyun also did not explain, and said with a faint smile, "Even if you can bring the same person every time, it is too tired of it."

Unbeknownst to him, he had already hidden him in his house, and the ring had been bought, and he was waiting for him to return.

This night, Shao Zhonglin drank more, and his steps were not stable when he went out.

Shao Chengyun watched his brother get into the car, and then called his sister-in-law to say that the driver was ready to drive back, so he sat in his car.

On the way home he took out his phone and glanced at the message. At 2:50 p.m., Xin Rong sent him a photo of the ring, with the text attached: The clerk said that the wedding ring cannot be sold alone, what is the size of your finger?

Shao Chengyun was in a meeting at the time, and after seeing this message, it was an hour later, so he simply replied to Xin Rong with a few words: Buy a size at will. - The subtext is nothing more than one that you don't wear.

Xin Rong did not say whether he had been waiting for him to reply in the store, nor did he say anything else, but replied with two words, "OKAY."

It was still the gentle tone that Shao Chengyun was familiar with, and he could feel restrained across the screen. <

The winery of the party was not far from the villa area, shao Chengyun arrived home not long ago, took off his wine-stained suit jacket at the entrance and handed it to Aunt Hui, casually asking, "What about people?"

Aunt Hui looked up at the upstairs and said, "After eating, I went upstairs and never came down."

Shao Chengyun loosened his wrist buckle as he walked, and also went up to the second floor.

Xin Rong was sitting in the large bay window of the guest bedroom, with a laptop on his lap, and was looking intently at something.

Shao Chengyun knocked on the door and entered the room, he was a little slow to return to his senses, Shao Chengyun had already walked in, he suddenly closed the screen, stood up and said, "... You're back.

Shao Chengyun raised an eyebrow and smiled playfully at his deliberate act of closing the computer.

Xin Rong did not explain what he had just browsed on the Internet, Shao Chengyun looked at him without speaking, he turned his eyes to the side of the bedside table, a little unnaturally found a topic, said, "The ring is bought."

Shao Chengyun turned his head and saw a dark red gilded brand gift bag on the bedside table, so he reached over and took out the velvet jewelry box from inside, while asking Xin Rong, "Did you choose the one you like?", while opening the box.

The wedding ring is the same pair in the previous photo, a simple platinum ring with a small diamond embedded in the inner ring, and the rest has almost no excess pattern.

Xin Rong stood still and nodded his head, "Hmm." SShao Chengyun held the velvet locket in his hand, walked up to him, leaned his head and kissed the end of his eyes, and a faint smell of wine entered Xin Rong's breathing.