Chapter 8: Don't Want to Say

The wind is very strong at night, and the waves are whistling and the sound is in the ears.

When Xin Rong spoke again, he had to move closer to Shao Chengyun, "... Did Shao always deliberately arrange for me to bet and let me lose to others? As he spoke, he let out some slight heat and brushed it over Shao Chengyun's ear pinna. It seems to be unintentional, but it is effectively plucked.

Shao Chengyun lowered his gaze after listening to it and smiled silently.

Xin Rong was not so stupid, which also made him quite satisfied. It would be too boring to just collect a vase, but the little things are still astute.

Shao Chengyun said unhurriedly, "You think so?" His men tightened, not letting the boy who was already close to him leave again.

Xin Rong didn't answer again, once he came here was not a place to talk, if the partition wall had ears heard by You Feng, it would spoil Shao Chengyun's affairs. In addition, he was hugged too tightly by Shao Chengyun, and he had no time to take care of anything else for a while.

"Mr. Shao... Others will see..."

Xin Rong drank wine, and then sneaked out to blow the wind, ben only wore a light shirt to resist the cold, the body had an instinct to approach Shao Chengyun, the heating source. But the string of reason in his head was still taunting, reminding himself not to overstep.

Shao Chengyun, however, would not let him back down again and again, and gagged him in the corner with ease, saying, "Afraid of people looking...? Why are you afraid of people looking at it?

Xin Rong could not answer and continued to speak in silence. Shao Chengyun added, "If it is a legitimate relationship, you don't have to worry about it, right?"

Xin Rong may not have been able to break him when he was sober, not to mention that he was already half drunk at this time. In order to avoid too many words and mistakes, I simply stopped speaking at all. <

Shao Chengyun stood still and did not leave, and Xin Rong was not good enough to leave alone. Until Shao Chengyun asked him, "Is there a partner?" The bottom line of this point Shao Chengyun is still there, and the background investigated by his mother Lin Ying is not foolproof. If Xin Rong had someone in mind, then he wouldn't force the other party.

Xin Rong didn't make a sound, only shook his head.

"Have you talked about it before?" Shao Chengyun asked again.

Xin Rong smiled a little embarrassed, still shaking his head.

In the past few years, because of his mother's illness, the lack of money at home, and the difficulty of studying, Xin Rong has lived in a chaotic situation. Even if there are admirers who can pursue it vigorously, they can't talk about love, and they don't have that mind and leisure.

"That's it." As soon as the man's brief voice fell, Xin Rong's gaze had not yet turned, and his jaw was pinched.

Xin Rong was stunned, there was no time to dodge, the powerful hand controlled him, not allowing him to turn his head to avoid. A kiss landed on the lips.

Xin Rong was kissed with his eyes open.

The man who kissed him was deep and sophisticated and patient, and what could be given to him was more than just a kiss.

Xin Rong was encircled behind him, and one of the man's hands pressed his hand on the railing, pressing down tightly from between his five fingers, holding his hand under his palm, and slowly rubbing his knuckles with his fingertips. Their lips pressed together, and after a few seconds of grinding, Xin Rong's trembling lips were pushed open, forced to accept deeper exploration.