Chapter 7: Children have little experience

The clothes that Shao Chengyun chose did not seem to be outstanding at first glance, that is, the usual white shirt with dark trousers.

However, when unpacked and taken out to see, the shirt is ivory white, silk material, there is a dull light feeling, which is very flattering to the skin tone. The two cuffs are tightened to make the wrists more slender.

Adult men can't wear this shirt, and they only look greasy. It is necessary to have that kind of slender and handsome boy to dare to go up, the white shirt is simple, a school of Xiao Xiao is solemn, and the temperament and body shape are indispensable.

The guest bedroom where Xin Rong lived did not have a mirror, and he did not know what it looked like after he put it on himself, so he went outside for Shao Chengyun to see.

When Shao Chengyun first saw him come out, his breathing stagnated, and his heartbeat seemed to have missed the beat.

Xin Rong didn't know himself and asked him, "Okay, General Shao?"

Shao Chengyun stared at him, and at this moment he didn't know what he was thinking, and his first reaction was like remorse, unwilling to take him out to meet people.

Xin Rong was a little embarrassed by him, tugged on one of the cuffs, and said, "If not, I will change it."

Shao Chengyun put his hands on the armrest of the seat, stood up, and walked over to him.

"The staff were very friendly and helpful." He said that the line of sight was very direct, even like with some kind of entity, looking at Xin Rong through a thin layer of cloth.

Although Xin Rong had some doubts, after getting along with him this day, he didn't seem to be so vigilant about Shao Chengyun, but instead met his gaze and smiled faintly.

Shao Chengyun reached out to help him tidy up his neckline, and then said, "Okay, let's go." It is said that it is a private room, in fact, the area is equivalent to a large conference room, a whole wall of floor-to-ceiling glass windows directly facing the magnificent and boundless sea, as soon as you enter, it is the dazzling scenery of the sunset falling into the sea, giving people a particularly shocking momentum.

Xin Rong had worked on the ship for so long that she had never set foot in this place that only served senior members.

He originally thought that he was a small assistant who followed Shao Chengyun's side, but when he entered the box, he realized that Shao Chengyun had taken him as a partner.

Shao Chengyun has always been not a kind of casual person in the social arena, usually bringing female relatives to attend rarely, but tonight he led a young boy out to play, which attracted everyone's attention.

Xin Rong had not experienced such an occasion much, and the eyes of the people around him were cast on him like a spinning light ball, making him feel a little nervous.

Shao Chengyun was calm, reached out and put his arm around him, and asked him, "What do you want to play?" 

The box has a bar, roulette wheels, blackjack, and several LCD screens broadcasting horse racing in the United States and Hong Kong, like a small casino.

Xin Rong was dazzled and whispered, "I don't play, Mr. Shao." I won't. As he was speaking, a man and a woman walked in front of him, and it was You Feng who brought his lover over to greet Shao Chengyun.

Shao Chengyun nodded at You Feng. You Feng should have looked several years older than Shao Chengyun, not tall, very strong, a pair of eyes shrewd and sharp, and came up to tease Shao Chengyun, saying, "Your boy told me last night what to get on the boat to investigate and investigate the work. Saying