Chapter 46: Unless I let you go, you can't leave

Xin Rong woke up almost instantly after landing on the ground, and then realized that Shao Chengyun was trying to carry himself away.

There was no light in the guest room, and the two people tossed and turned a lot in the dark. Xin Rong's uncontrolled other hand subconsciously tried to grasp something, and as a result, he brought down the lamp on the bedside table. He scolded "" with his mouth in pain, because he could not resist the strength of the man, and fell to the ground along with the blanket.

Shao Chengyun didn't say a word, so he even hugged people with blankets.

Xin Rong's scolding voice was all dumb, he was like an angry little beast, he was furious at Shao Chengyun's move of kicking the door just now, and a sharp anger echoed in his hoarse voice on the corridor on the second floor.

As soon as Shao Chengyun hugged him, he found that he was having a low-grade fever, and this time he saw it clearly, the corners of his mouth were obviously festering, and he didn't know how hard he had bitten before.

Shao Chengyun just kicked the door, in fact, just to carry Xin Rong out for medicine, the action was quite frightening, but he himself was still in a controllable and relatively calm state. At this moment, Xin Rong was hugged, and when he saw him look so embarrassed, the fire in Shao Chengyun's heart also sprang up.

All these days, he thought that he was protecting this person in his arms, and as a result, because of the disagreement between two or three sentences the night before, Xin Rong dared to make such a big fuss with him.

Once people's tempers come up, they are provoking each other. Xin Rong clutched the door frame as she passed the door of the master bedroom and tried to land on the ground, but was forcibly dragged away by Shao Chengyun and finally thrown directly on the bed.

The balance of power between the two people was originally very different, Xin Rong was sick again, and the resistance was even weaker. But his single-minded escape also deeply stimulated Shao Chengyun.

Shao Chengyun is also proud and accustomed, and he wants to talk about personal ability, including appearance and temperament, and there is no lack of anything. It's always been the kind of person who stands at the top of the food chain.

He always felt that Xin Rong should have one way or another about this relationship, and as a result, he thought wrong.

In the background of growth, the gap between him and Xin Rong is too big, and it is impossible to imagine that a child like Xin Rong, who is basically a fatherless and motherless child, has lived alone all these years, suddenly got married one day, has a long-awaited family, and will see Shao Chengyun as heavy in his heart.

It is really not a simple heartbeat and like, but a feeling that contains a lot of meaning. It comes very hard, and it can be broken very decisively.

So separation and pain, Xin Rong can accept. After all, he loved him unilaterally, Shao Chengyun threw him away when he was finished, and he didn't complain. The matter of feelings cannot be said to be who is right and who is wrong.

But Shao Chengyun wanted to be inseparable, so he fished him and came with him to spend money to raise people. Xin Rong couldn't stand it.

I felt that the irreplaceable love in my mind collapsed in an instant.

Shao Chengyun became a vulgar rich man, who liked a young body or some pastimes. This made Xin Rong disillusioned, and he didn't want to look at the other party more.

If Shao Chengyun calmed down after some time, and then looked back on this night, he would definitely feel ridiculous and incredible. It wasn't something he Shao Chengyun could do. <