Chapter 61: He's My Ex-Husband

Shao Chengyun was not a person who was easily provoked, and he had long anticipated that Xin Rong might be pursued during his studies.

Louis hugged Xin Rong, and Shao Chengyun first looked at Xin Rong's reaction.

Xin Rong's face flashed with surprise, and he subconsciously turned sideways to avoid it, and his mouth also opened, expressing a mouth shape similar to "What? Words of surprise like that, but didn't really make a sound.

Xin Rong didn't know it beforehand, Shao Chengyun thought. This boy is picking on the opportunity of his appearance to confess.

Louis let go of Xin Rong before he was about to break free, smiled at Xin Rong and said, "Rong, don't you want to introduce him?"

This way of calling only Xin Rong's name made Shao Chengyun's brow wrinkle.

This kid is really unpleasant.

Shao Chengyun had no expression on his face, and he heard Xin Rong say from the side, "This is a friend of mine, Mr. Shao."

Xin Rong did not show how close he was to Shao Chengyun during the introduction, but the tone of respect could still be heard.

He also looked at Louis with a more serious look than ever, and seemed to be a little dissatisfied with Louis's nervous pursuit declaration.

Louis therefore narrowed his eyes, held out his hand to Shao Chengyun, and said, "Hello. He

did not call Shao Chengyun "Mr. Shao" according to Xin Rong's meaning, probably because he was unwilling to lower his posture.

Shao Chengyun shook hands with him, his palms were strong and restrained, but he didn't speak. Not even "hello" was said.

Xin Rong waved his hand at Louis, made a goodbye gesture, and then walked over to Shao Chengyun's side.

Louis suddenly raised his voice from behind and asked him, "Rong, are you going back to your dorm tonight?"

At this moment, even Xin Rong frowned, wondering if Louis was brain pumping tonight, how could he always say such an inappropriate thing. Just as he was about to nod his head as an answer, Shao Chengyun flicked the back of his head from behind and took him into his arms.

What Luis reacted to this, Xin Rong could not see. He followed Shao Chengyun out for a while, only to avoid the man's hands with a tilt of his head, and then said, "Don't be so childish, but also declare sovereignty." Louis was joking. 

Xin Rong's voice was a little smiling, and the end of his eyes was also bent, probably recalling what had just happened, and felt that there was an inexplicable sense of joy, and he did not take it too seriously.

Shao Chengyun saw that he exuded such undisguised happiness, and he did not say anything, the boy was obviously not joking.

The look that Louis threw at Shao Chengyun was very serious, it was a prepared look, and it was estimated that the time of liking Xin Rong was not short.

With Shao Chengyun's understanding of Xin Rong, he is not the kind of person who will mention his emotional experience with his classmates. But how did Louis know about Shao Chengyun?

Shao Chengyun speculated that maybe he was inadvertently seen by the other party when he came to Devonshire the last time he went in and out with Xin Rong, or that Louis just happened to bump into their hug in the hotel. <

If Louis knew that Shao Chengyun had guessed the reason why he had discovered Xin Rong's sexual orientation only in a flash of thought, he would have realized that he was not the opponent of this man.