Chapter 20: Come back and I'll put it on for you

- What should it be called when you are married?

Xin Rong had never thought about such a question.

Shao Chengyun was too close to him, so close that Xin Rong felt that his lips could touch the man's lips as soon as he moved.

He threw his head back, trying to pull away. Shao Chengyun was worried about the injury to the back of his head, and immediately put a hand between him and the door panel.

In this way, the two people were more intimate, and Xin Rong seemed to be held in his arms.

"...... Thoughts? What should it be called? The lower Shao Chengyun's voice became, the more patience would run out.

Xin Rong was asked a lot, but he couldn't call those meaty names.

Shao Chengyun saw his lips slightly open, the tip of his tongue revealed a little, and slowly licked his teeth.

This was just an unconscious action made by Xin Rong because of nervousness, but Shao Chengyun stared at the tip of his pink tongue, and the hidden fire in his body seemed to be led in an instant.

"Shao Chengyun." Xin Rong called his name directly. A light sound, the bite word is very clear.

Shao Chengyun was stunned rarely.

In his current capacity, almost no one would call him by his first name. Those called Shao Zong, Mr. Shao, and Er Shao are most of the above.

As soon as Xin Rong opened his mouth, shao Chengyun's cognition suddenly disappeared without anything else, leaving behind some reckless impulses that he himself did not seem to have before.

A few days ago, when he was in the luxurious suite of the cruise ship, he made Xin Rong so weak that he couldn't kneel, and this child also called him that.

Shao Chengyun listened, drew the corners of his lips and smiled, and actually "Oops". The other hand squeezed Xin Rong's waist and coaxed him, "Shout again."

Xin Rong was silent for a moment and then cried out again, "Shao Chengyun." The tail note had not yet dissipated, Shao Chengyun had lowered his head to bite his neck, his lips were pressed against the position where he could feel the pulse of the neck, little by little his teeth were sunk in, and the regular and fragile pacing seemed to be controlled by the sharpest possessiveness.

Xin Rong was forced to tilt his head back, his eyes blinked, and he began to inhale slowly.

His reaction to his body was unfamiliar and still as confused as the last time. Shao Chengyun knew every part of his senses better than he did.

"That's what it will be called from now on." The man left him a kiss mark while agreeing with his title.

The kiss moved upwards and finally bit down on the lip. The man kissed him, very skillfully lured him to open his mouth, probed into his mouth and teased his tongue.

Xin Rong couldn't stand this kissing method, and after a while his breathing was chaotic. Shao Chengyun clasped the back of his head to prevent him from dodging, rubbing the sensitive parts of his body with his other hand, listening to his irrepressible slight humming sound from his throat, and finally directly hugged him.

For Shao Chengyun, the one on the ship did not mean any satisfaction, and what was left behind was more unfinished. When he called Xin Rong into the study, he really didn't have any thoughts, but now he was already on the string, and he couldn't contain it.

The injuries on Xin Rong's body were not good enough to really get him, and Shao Chengyun also knew. <

He put Xin Rong on the study couch and leaned over to continue kissing him, waiting for him to stop. Unexpectedly, until the T-shirt on Xin Rong's body was taken off, Xin Rong did not say anything, and let Shao Chengyun kiss and rub it.