Chapter 21: What do you want me to say, congratulations?

The next morning, when Shao Chengyun got up, Xin Rong was also woken up by him.

The boy was confused to sit up, and Shao Chengyun pressed his forehead and pressed back into the pillow.

"Then go to sleep." Shao Chengyun said.

The bedroom was dimly lit, the heating was turned on, and the whistling wind outside the window could be faintly heard. Late autumn is the best time to sleep.

Xin Rong slept regularly when he first lay down last night, and there was still a distance between him and Shao Chengyun. Shao Chengyun didn't care about him either, letting him lie on the other side. In the middle of the night, Xin Rong fell asleep, and somehow moved to Shao Chengyun's side little by little.

Xin Rong was born with a lower body temperature, and Shao Chengyun was not so accustomed to it when he was just attached to his side. As a result, when he woke up in the morning, he found that he was naturally holding Xin Rong, and one of his arms was pressed a little numb.

As soon as the alarm clock rang at seven o'clock, he immediately raised his hand to press it, and Xin Rong did not wake up.

Shao Chengyun also lay down for an extra ten minutes, until he tried to pull his arm out, xin Rong moved a little and opened his eyes.

Xin Rong first shrank back wrapped in the quilt, probably realizing that he had slept over the boundary, and then he froze under Shao Chengyun's gaze, and his voice said vaguely, "... Good morning.

When he first woke up, he looked particularly innocent, with one elbow half propped up, and the collar slid down, revealing half of his collarbone and shoulders. Shao Chengyun's gaze stopped on him for a few seconds, then he reached out and pushed him back to the pillow, and he couldn't help but squeeze his face twice, saying, "I haven't seen what skin care products you use, how it feels so good." 

Waking up early is when people lack defenses, and even Shao Chengyun himself probably didn't realize that this sentence contained a little affection that he rarely revealed.

Xin Rong's hair was a little disheveled, the end of his eyes was hanging, Shao Chengyun had a strong hand, squeezed his mouth up, and he said vaguely, "I haven't basked in much sun when I work on the ship, so let's make it okay."

 That kind of life between the cabin and the restaurant, Xin Rong has lived for more than two years, cumbersome and monotonous, because he often can't eat on time, and he still has stomach pain.

Shao Chengyun rubbed enough, let go of his hand, and got up to change his clothes. Xin Rong did not continue to sleep, watching him enter the cloakroom connected to the bedroom, change his pajamas, and start wearing formal clothes.

Shao Chengyun has always had a habit of fitness, and is also good at sports such as tennis and swimming. The muscle lines of adult men after years of training are full of sexy, especially the shark line on the waist side looms between wearing and undressing, and is partially intercepted by the logo edge of the panties.

In the process of putting on a shirt and trousers, Xin Rong stared intently for two or three minutes. Until Shao Chengyun suddenly looked back, he was like a child who had been caught on the spot, immediately closed his eyes, and then realized that he wanted to cover up, and buried his head in the quilt with some chagrin.

Shao Chengyun walked back to the bedroom, rubbed his head through the quilt, and casually threw a credit card on the bedside table, reminding him, "If you want to go out, call the driver, remember to choose the ring."

Shao Chengyun had already walked to the bedroom door, Xin Rong lifted the quilt and sat up, asking him, "Can I stop by to see Sugar Candy?" <

Shao Chengyun did not look back and answered, "Go ahead." Then out of the room, the footsteps faded away in the corridor outside.