Chapter 10: If only it didn't explode in your hands

After all, the dining area is very busy, and the traffic is full of guests. After Shao Chengyun sat down, he did not bother Xin Rong's work anymore, and asked for a Japanese rice bowl, and the appetizer desserts including wine were not ordered, and he simply ate one. Before Xin Rong could say another word to him, he left on his own.

Xin Rong had a strange feeling in his heart, and he couldn't say why.

He felt that he seemed to be thinking too much about Shao Chengyun today, and he didn't want to think about it in detail. He had never had such an emotional experience before, and in the past two or three days, he had encountered so many things at once, and they were all related to Shao Chengyun, and it was inevitable that he would have an evasive mentality.

Fortunately, there are enough chores in the restaurant, which is also a way to divert attention.

After Xin Rong finished the lunch round, Meng Donglin called him to the staff lounge and talked to him for a while, as soon as he opened his mouth, it was still to help him pay the down payment, and he almost did not put the bank card directly into Xin Rong's hand.

Xin Rong found various reasons to persuade him, and seeing Meng Donglin's appearance did not seem to dispel the idea, but at the moment he did not force Xin Rong to accept it.

The two talked about something else, Meng Donglin had many friends on the boat, and the news was also well-informed, and he had to hear about the previous night's box. For example, Shao Chengyun led Xin Rong in, spent a few hours playing with gold like land, and was rumored to have a nose and an eye.

Meng Donglin was worried that Xin Rong was under some kind of coercion and was ashamed to talk about it, and seriously asked him several times. However, at present, there are some things that Xin Rong can say, and some things that cannot be said.

He and Meng Donglin have been friends for many years, playing together since childhood, and neither of them hid from each other. XXin Rong also did not want to make up some words to fool the other party, so he confessed to Meng Donglin, "I can handle it myself, Brother Dong, don't ask first, I can't tell you for the time being."

Meng Donglin couldn't do anything with him, looked down and smoked silently for a while, and then talked to Xin Rong about his plans.

After the last two months of the end of the year, Meng Donglin did not plan to renew his contract with the cruise ship. He has opened two bars in Binh Chau, and the business is getting bigger and bigger, and he plans to expand another one next year. It is not appropriate for his boss to always float at sea, many customers are going to his top bartender name, and the partners of the investment are prone to have opinions about him so disregarding the store.

But what he was most worried about was Xin Rong, afraid that he would stay on the ship alone and work at a loss. Speaking of the upcoming opening of a new bar, he took the opportunity to persuade Xin Rong not to continue after this year. There is a shortage of people in the bar, especially trustworthy people, the salary is doubled, please ask Xin Rong to manage an account or something.

Meng Donglin finished talking about his thoughts and extinguished the cigarette butt in the ashtray.

Xin Rong stood by the small window without a word, his eyes turning to the surface of the sea.

The places above the cabin where guests can be received are all glamorous, but the work area on the lower level of the cabin is much more crowded and narrow. Xin Rong has stayed on the ship for most of the past two or three years, and although he has earned some money, he is stuck between the cabin and the restaurant all day long, and sometimes he feels that his world is getting narrower and narrower.