Chapter 6: You Don't Need to Understand

Xin Rong took the opportunity to go to the restaurant and replied to some important calls and messages. When he walked out of the restaurant with coffee, cereal and a few baked snacks, he bumped into Meng Donglin.

Just a few minutes ago, Meng Donglin just received a message from him, the content is very brief: Brother Dong, I have other jobs these days, and I will not come to the restaurant for the time being.

Meng Donglin had also heard some ambiguous situations from Manager Zhu, when he saw Xin Rong wearing civilian clothes, he hurriedly walked with a plate of breakfast, and immediately stopped him.

Xin Rong's feet fell, and Meng Donglin had already walked quickly to him.

"Brother Winter." Xin Rong called him.

Meng Donglin was also very direct, "Which room do you go to?"

Xin Rong first froze, then understood, pretending to be relaxed, "I will go to work similar to a personal assistant for a few days, it doesn't matter."

Meng Donglin's gaze fell on him, swept him from head to toe, and his expression became serious, and he said in a deep voice, "Xin Rong, I heard Geng Zi talk about the house." Do you have a down payment for me to help you travel? Even if I borrow you, you will pay it back slowly. When you encounter this kind of single service again, you will refuse it numbly. 

After Meng Donglin finished speaking, the expression on Xin Rong's face also changed.

It was during the guests' mealtime, and many people passed by them back and forth. Xin Rong held the dinner plate, the coffee on the plate was still steaming, and in response to Meng Donglin, he once gave way to the door.

Meng Donglin reached out to pick up the plate in his hand and said, "I'll help you hold it." <

Xin Rong did not give it to him, but instead took a step back and looked at Meng Donglin, "Brother Dong." He smiled and said, "Don't you, the house still let me figure it out for myself." I have this down payment, thank you. 

Meng Donglin had a cheerful temperament, and after listening to this kind of raw words, he was a little unhappy, and he reached out and grabbed Xin Rong's shoulder and said to him, "What can you think of yourself?" Usually, you have the least rotation, overtime and overtime to save money, even if there is something not to discuss with me, guests should not agree to this extra request..."

"Brother Dong!" Xin Rong interrupted Meng Donglin with a loud voice.

The people around them did not stop, Meng Donglin also realized that he was inappropriate, just wanted to apologize, Xin Rong had already taken over, "Let's go back and say okay?" I'll take care of myself, you don't have to worry. Then he shrugged his shoulders slightly, as if avoiding Meng Donglin's hand on his shoulder, and said, "This plate is quite heavy, I sent it first."

Meng Donglin couldn't stop him, looked at his departing back, and sighed helplessly.

Sometimes he also hoped that Xin Rong would not carry everything in a muffled voice. When he encountered difficulties, he said that whether it was with money or begging for someone, Meng Donglin was willing to take care of him.

However, even if the two of them had been friends since childhood and had worked together on a cruise ship for so long, Xin Rong rarely showed a vulnerable side in front of Meng Donglin. His obedience in front of people is really only a thin layer on the surface, but in fact, he is a very strong person in his bones. Sometimes Meng Donglin didn't have any way to do anything with him. <

Xin Rong's steps were still fast when he stepped out of Meng Donglin's sight, but when he reached the corridor near Suite 902, he walked slower and slower.

Meng Donglin just mentioned the matter of the house, which inevitably made his heart sink.

Not long ago, on his 21st birthday, his only wish for a candle that night was to buy back the house he had sold a few years earlier to treat his mother. The house carried too many childhood memories, and Xin Rong wanted to leave a thought for herself.

Seeing that the house was about to be hung up on the intermediary, even Meng Donglin learned about the sale of the house from his friends in the same hospital, but Xin Rong's down payment was still tens of thousands. If the bank is to review the buyer's loan qualifications, the job on the cruise ship is also essential.

Xin Rong slowly walked to the door of room 902, and when he came out just now, Shao Chengyun gave him a room card and asked him to open the door by himself. Xin Rong did not immediately take out the room card in his pocket, but stood in front of the door with his head slightly bowed for a while.

The reality is that this is enough for him to think about many things.

Maybe Shao Chengyun just wanted to tease him for a few days, maybe Shao Chengyun still wanted him to sign that contract, but Xin Rong was not qualified to throw his face with his boss. At the very least, he had to keep the job in front of him.

When he reappeared in front of Shao Chengyun a few minutes later, his attitude was obviously relaxed compared to the time he had left before.

He put the coffee on the table, and then put the omelette and bacon in Shao Chengyun's hand. Shao Chengyun asked him to sit and eat together, and he also obediently sat down. <

After eating breakfast, the two people didn't say much, but the change in Xin Rong's attitude was all seen by Shao Chengyun.

Suddenly, I obeyed, Shao Chengyun said in his heart. This child still had a cold face before going out, how could there be such a big change as soon as he came back?

He didn't know what Xin Rong had figured out in a circle outside. Now that there are still four days before the cruise ship docks, in terms of cultivating the feelings of a contract marriage, Shao Chengyun feels that he has enough time to give Xin Rong a few days.

After breakfast, Xin Rong did not mention that he wanted to go back to work in the restaurant, and Shao Chengyun let him stay in his room.

Although there is network coverage on the cruise ship, it is not so stable and high-speed, and Shao Chengyun's daily work is also affected, and he can handle some important matters, but there is no efficiency.

The documents sent by the shipyards in Europe were received at a turtle speed for ten minutes and were not finished. Xin Rong stood by the printer, looking at the complicated samples with some curiosity.

Shao Chengyun bit a cigarette, did not light it, and walked over to him. Picking up one of the documents in one hand, the other opened it and flicked Xin Rong from behind.

Xin Rong's body reacted quickly, and Shao Chengyun immediately felt his tightness.

"This is the latest model of cruise ship and carries the highest number of passengers in the world." Shao Chengyun chatted with him casually, his hand did not let go, "Asian shipping companies have not yet obtained this model." If Shaw buys it, it can fight for the first flight next year.

Xin Rong was so embarrassed by him that he didn't dare to move, his brain was a little blank, he made a light "um" sound, and a faint smell of mint light fragrance between his nose. I don't know if it is the smell of shaving water used by Shao Chengyun, it smells very good.

Shao Chengyun watched as the boy's cheeks quickly rose a thin layer of red, his eyelashes fluttered, and he unconsciously sipped his lower lip.

At Shao Chengyun's age, he had actually experienced everything, and he thought that he should not be provoked by such a small action. But Xin Rong's stressful and slightly confused reaction still caused him to smile silently.

He wrapped his arms around Xin Rong's hand a little tighter, forcing it to get closer to him, and then whispered, "Like it?" Take you to see it next month? Xin Rong was about to overheat and shut down at the moment when his brain was about to overheat, and kan kan returned to his senses, looked at Shao Chengyun, who was biting the cigarette, and changed the topic stiffly, "... Mr. Shao, do you need a lighter? I'll get it for you. With

that, he tried to get out of Shao Chengyun's arms.

Shao Chengyun did not force him, took his hand and went with him, saying, "I don't smoke, don't look for it." Smoking

is not allowed in the cabin, this is the rule on the ship. Shao Chengyun would not knowingly commit a crime.

After Xin Rong was caught by him, the vigilant radar seemed to stand up again and began to walk around him consciously or unconsciously.

Shao Chengyun saw through it and did not say broken, it was up to him. Anyway, the suite is so big, Xin Rong has no place to go, Shao Chengyun sometimes talks to the assistant on the phone, to print documents or something, let Xin Rong help operate on the side. <

Xin Rong did things sharply, and his words were also small, probably knowing that some documents were at stake, he would never read more, and printed them out and immediately handed them to Shao Chengyun.

If he had nothing to do in his spare time, he was far away from Shao Chengyun, crouching on the window sill in a daze at the little grass turtle basking in the sun.

It looked very clean and transparent, and it was clearly illuminated by the bright and dazzling sun, but there was a feeling of coldness without desire or desire.

Shao Chengyun actually didn't think that being in the same room with him would be such a feeling. Whether or not to perform the contract seems to be secondary, so after most of the day, except for after lunch, Shao Chengyun went to the deck alone and walked around, and the rest of the time the two stayed in a room, Shao Chengyun did not feel bored at all.

Near evening, a waiter knocked on the door and brought in a set of clothes. Xin Rong went to open the door and returned with his clothes to hand them over to Shao Chengyun.

"Book it for you, go change it." Shao Chengyun leaned back in a leather chair and said.

Xin Rong was stunned while holding his clothes.

Shao Chengyun added, "There is a bureau at night, and you accompany me." 

Cruise ships have gradually traveled to the high seas. Out of the constraints and framework of the inland, entertainment projects that are not known to ordinary passengers have also quietly surfaced.

Shao Chengyun's boarding of the ship this time was a whim, he had no intention of expanding social networking, and he himself did not like those thrill-seeking or spending money. But last night in the gym I met a boss surnamed You, who is not small and has some business dealings with Shaw recently.

Shao Chengyun and the other party met quite unexpectedly on the boat, and after fitness, they talked a few words and made an appointment to meet in a private room on the cruise ship tonight.

Since the retirement of the old president Shao Rui, most of Shao's career territory has been handed over to the two brothers Shao Zhonglin and Shao Chengyun. Shao Zhonglin is mainly responsible for the private aviation part, while Shao Chengyun is responsible for the cruise ship and shipping business.

The You Feng I met last night was one of the collaborators that Shao Zhonglin had recently intended to woo. Shao Chengyun had heard Shao Zhonglin mention several times a while ago, and the You family had some official background and had a lot of say in the approval of new routes. Although there was not much direct contact between You Feng and Shao Chengyun, Shao Chengyun and his brother Shao Zhonglin were both prosperous, and the other party had already issued an invitation, and Shao Chengyun had no reason to refuse to go to the appointment.

Going to such an occasion, it is inappropriate to be alone, it seems cold.

It just so happened that Shao Chengyun had a ready-made beautiful boy available next to him. So he ordered a set of clothes for Xin Rong and prepared to take him with him in the evening.

After hearing this, Xin Rong unnaturally pulled the corners of his mouth and said, "General Manager Shao, I don't understand very well... Will following along delay your business?

Shao Chengyun smiled and didn't think anything of it, "You don't need to understand." It's not interesting to understand, Shao Chengyun said. What I want is this natural sense of youth without carving. Throwing it into the pile of impetuous and vain people makes it look different.