Chapter 36: You will never be able to defend yourself

Xin Rong didn't know if Shao Chengyun had helped himself behind his back. Because since that report incident, his life in the General Manager's Office has suddenly improved a lot. And Manager Tang also suggested to him to work in the more practical room department for a period of time, which is not to push him outward, but to consider him more practically.

Xin Rong really lacks the experience of the housekeeping department, which is also the most direct department of the hotel to the guests. Previously, some work in Xin Rong was similar to fantasy, and it was necessary to have interned in the housekeeping department to be able to catch the ground and fully understand the positioning and development of the hotel.

Tang Lu is a manager with relatively large authority, and she did not encounter any obstacles in arranging for Xin Rong to go to the housekeeping department. When Manager Hu of the housekeeping department came to lead people, he also smiled and said to Tang Lu, "If you look so good, you should come to the housekeeping department early, right, Manager Tang?" No matter what the guest complained about, when he saw a big handsome guy come forward, his anger was completely dissipated.

Manager Hu is not laughing, this job of facing guests is indispensable to consider various factors, especially to give guests a very important first impression, so good looks are a plus.

Xin Rong had just gone to the guest room department for less than a week to intern, and he saw Chu Yu's name from the complaint sheet.

He was stunned, and then quickly calmed down.

He thought that Miss Chu should have come prepared. Before Xin Rong had been in charge of the general manager, dealing with some trivial and complicated transactional work, Chu Yu must have inquired about him, and at that time there was no way to deal with Xin Rong. Now that Xin Rong had just transferred to the guest room department, Chu Yu came to complain.

Not so coincidental. She came for Xin Rong.

Chu Yu checked in the night before and booked one of the most expensive suites in Haoli. UUsually only business people who are on a honeymoon or attend some high-profile meeting will book such a room.

Chu Yu is also nominally Shao Chengyun's cousin, but in fact he is a junior on Shao Chengyun's aunt's side, so he is not related to Shao Chengyun. It was no secret that she liked Shao Chengyun in the Shao family, and there were many people who knew about it.

Chu Yu looks bright and has a good family foundation, not a delicate big miss, on the contrary, her personality is more spicy. She likes Shao Chengyun since junior high school, and always thinks that she can help each other in the future and help him to a higher level in his career.

Therefore, Shao Chengyun's marriage through the agreement hit her very hard. She even thought about changing her birthday to herself, just like Cinderella's two sisters were going to cut their feet small to squeeze the crystal shoes, Chu Yu could not accept that the person standing next to Shao Chengyun was not herself.

Later, she heard that the marriage object was a boy, and the family lineage was extremely ordinary, and she suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, feeling that such a person would not pose a threat to herself. Unexpectedly, a family banquet a few weeks ago made Chu Yu quickly become vigilant.

Just as Lin Ying found the sense of atmosphere that was only between Shao Chengyun and Xin Rong, Chu Yu certainly found it.

She felt that Shao Chengyun had an unusual preference for the boy named Xin Rong, and her eyes were always swirling around him, which was a side of Shao Chengyun that Chu Yu had never seen before. This made Chu Yu panic.

Xin Rong seemed very steady when he entered the suite, he knocked on the door first, and a female voice sounded inside, "Come in." So Xin Rong pushed open the door that had been slit because of the security lock and walked in. <