Chapter 54: Ming Media is Marrying

Xin Rong mentioned the difference in identity twice in a row. Especially in the café this time, I basically explained the words thoroughly.

That day, after he left, Shao Chengyun sat alone in the booth for a while.

These things were all paid for by Xin Rong, and Shao Chengyun felt regret when he thought about it. The child's salary for a month is not much, he should not order so much, the original intention is to let Xin Rong pick up the food he likes, but he did not guard it for a while but let him pay for it.

Shao Chengyun usually never eats snacks such as fried shrimp or pastries, but on this day he sat in the booth for half an hour, drank all the cups of coffee invited by Xin Rong, and ate two snacks.

These were Xin Rong's wishes, and they were also his hard-earned money, and Shao Chengyun was reluctant to waste it.

It wasn't until the twilight outside the window shrouded him that Shao Chengyun was almost full of food that he got up from the booth and left the café.

For more than a week, he filled his work schedule and was as busy as he had just graduated from business school. I even slept in the office for two nights, so frightened that a young assistant who came in to clean up the office in the morning almost called the security guard on the spot.

During this period, Shao Chengyun also met several competent vice presidents individually.

When these people entered the president's office, they all had a normal look, but their expressions after they came out were full of surprise. It was as if I had heard some unbelievable news, and I hadn't had time to digest it yet.

Shao Chengyun not only stepped up the progress in his work, he also found another time to return to the Shao family's old residence. He deliberately picked a time when his mother Lin Ying was not there, and he talked to his father Shao Rui. <

At first, Shao Rui's scolding voice was also heard in the study, and the old man seemed to have been very irritable for a while. Shao Chengyun didn't move at all, his voice was suppressed low, and he couldn't hear anything he had responded to outside.

After more than two hours, the study door opened, and Shao Jia'er Shao came out from inside, looking quite natural, as if what he wanted to do had been agreed.

That night he went back to the Mid-Levels Villa to rest, and at about nine o'clock in the evening he called Zhou Langye and asked if the other party was at home.

Zhou Langye laughed when he heard it, saying Brother Yun, you don't have anything to do, I said can you rely on it when you are not at home?

Shao Chengyun also smiled and said that you are here, if it is convenient for me to come over. It is not convenient to make another appointment.

The two villas are very close, just a few minutes walk.

What can be done on this big night of Zhou Lang, say come, come to my place to drink. It just so happened that Teacher Bai was there.

So Shao Chengyun hung up the phone and went, knocking on the door of Zhou Langye's house a few minutes later.

This small villa is still the time when Zhou Lang just returned to China, and the residence given to him by the Zhou family when his identity was the most embarrassing, and it was also the smallest apartment in this villa area. Compared with the set that Shao Chengyun lived in, the internal pattern was also magnificent.

But Zhou Langye has always not tried these virtual, and Bai Hui is also a noble character. Two people have lived here for five or six years, just such a small villa of less than two hundred square meters, I don't know if it is a living out of feelings and have been too lazy to change a big one. <