"I w-want to cuddle"

Ship: Drake
Requested by FluffyBuddy189

Jake sighed as he settled on Drew's couch. It was only them at Drew's place. He wanted Drew, badly, but his boyfriend was in the shower. They'd had a mall date, and now both were exhausted and Drew had complained about feeling grimy, but didn't let Jake join him in the shower.

Jake groaned. He wasn't going to do anything perverted! He was just trying to help his tired boyfriend out. After all, Drew had been grumbling while driving. As Jake thought, Drew walked out of his bedroom, shivering.

"It's so cold!" He said. Jake smirked. "Aw, too bad. " He said. Drew rolled his eyes. He wanted to snuggle, but was silent. Jake was definitely upset about the shower thing. "Jake?" He asked.

"I wasn't going to do anything, y'know?" He said. Drew rolled his eyes again. "I need some alone time. I love you, but I do." Jake smirked as he looked Drew up and down. Drew blushes at Jake lovesick staring, he felt so exposed. Again, he shivered as he sat on the other side of the couch. "Drew?" Jake chuckled. He turned his head away in pretend anger. That just made Jake laugh harder.

Drew sighed, settling into his his throw pillow on the couch. Jake playfully kicked Drew's leg when he got comfortable. "Your feet are cold, Jake. Move them or you won't have them." Drew threatens. Jake doesn't reply. Drew didn't miss the smirk forming on Jake's face. He rolled his eyes and moves to his dad's recliner, and Jake pouts.

Drew wanted to cuddle, it was childish but he did. His parents didn't exactly give him a lot of attention as a kid, he just got whatever he wanted, that you could buy. His parents barely held him, and he never got hugs, or kisses. It made him desperate for attention, especially from a significant other.

Back when he and Zoey were dating, he'd lean against her all the time, and she would just let him. He wasn't shy about it, but now he was. He didn't understand. He was so comfortable with Zoey, and he loved Jake. So, why was he nervous?

He waited, sitting there scrolling through Instagram as he waited for Jake to ask him to cuddle. But, Jake didn't ask, Drew looked over at his boyfriend, laying on the couch, sprawled out while watching a movie.

Drew sighed. He couldn't take it anymore. "Jake" he murmured, getting his boyfriend's attention. "I w-want to cuddle." He admitted. Jake opened his arms up and Drew laid down on top of him, head on Jake's chest. It was warm, and it made Drew happy. Jake smiled, pulling Drew's face close to steal a kiss. Drew reciprocated happily, leaning into it and as he wrapped his arms around Jake tighter. He loved the feeling, and Jake's sweet taste.

They pulled away to breathe, Drew smiling as he laid his head back down on Jake's chest. Jake smirked. "Do you wanna go back to your room?" He asked, receiving a playful smack. He laughed.

Drew rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's antics. "My dad said no, remember?" He points out. "Your dad's not here, we'll be fine, I'll just sneak out early tomorrow." Drew gave Jake a look of disbelief. "You can barely get up for school in the morning, and you want to sneak out of here early tomorrow?" He asked.

Jake laughed. "Maybe it's not a good idea." He said. Drew smirked back. "You think?" He retorted. Jake placed a hand on his heart, mocking offense. Drew laughed.

They went up to Drew's room, and he watched Jake set four alarms, and groaned. "This'll be fun." He said sarcastically. Jake smiled as he watched Drew settle down in the bed. Jake kissed him passionately, and Drew kissed back. "If I'm going to be listening to all those alarms tomorrow, I need to sleep now." Jake nodded, and turned off the light. Drew laid down with Jake next to him, who pulled him closer, and spooned him. Drew liked it. He was cuddled up to Jake again.

Yeah, to Drew, this was Heaven.