Caught Under the Mistletoe

Ship: Drake, hints of Henriam
Christmas chapter
Requested by:Art_storme

Drew was still quite shy. He and Jake had been boyfriends for two weeks now and he still hadn't made a move! Jake had kissed his cheek softly but nothing other than that.

Drew seriously didn't know what his problem was, he wasn't shy at all around Zoey. They had their first kiss on their first date. Now, he couldn't fathom kissing. He was so shy and it was embarrassing. "Maybe you just like Jake more than you liked Zoey when you first started dating?" Liam asked. "You're probably right, it's just so embarrassing." Drew admitted and Henry did his weird little laugh. "Aww, it's okay to be shy Drew." He cooed and watched the blush form on Drew's cheeks. "Forget it." He said and walked off.

"Hmm, we need to get one if them to make a move, Liam." Henry smirked and Liam nodded. "But how?" He asked. Liam tapped his chin as an idea came to his head. "Christmas Eve we're all going to Drew's house. You thinking what I'm thinking?" Liam stared at Henry. "Mistletoe?" Henry asked. "Mistletoe." Liam smirked.

Jake had dragged Drew off to watch cringy lovey-dovey Christmas movies and Drew had groaned but accepted. If he could sit through Zoey's weird movie obsessions, like the Hybrid Princess series, he could deal with a horribly written movie with the strangest love story ever. Jake held his hand and Drew blushed. He seriously had no idea why he was so nervous. Drew yawned and Jake smiled. "Can you get through tne movie?" He asked and Drew nodded. "I'm just bored." Drew told him and Jake smiled. He's so cute. Jake thought.

Henry listened at the door and smiled. "They're distracted. We'll put the Mistletoe in the kitchen doorway. Then when they go to get snacks, boom! Point at the Mistletoe and get them to kiss." He smirked and Liam grinned as well. "Aww, we'll get a video of it! And send it to Zoey." Liam smirked.

Zoey had been livid to know Drew had moved on and after she blackmailed Henry and Liam, they were loving watching her squirm. "Yes! This'll be soo good!" Henry smirked. "I'm loving this already, oops!" Liam stared up, noticing he and Henry were caught under the Mistletoe. Liam leaned down and forward as Henry grabbed Liam's shoulders.

"Drew, let's go!" Jake grabbed his half-asleep boyfriend. "Hmm?" Drew asked. The movie was so boring he'd ended up dozing off. "The movie's over and I'm so hungry! Let's go eat!" Jake helped him up and they walked out the door and down the stairs whilst Drew rubbed his eye. "Hey, guys!" Liam called. "Yay, food!" Jake smiled and ran towards the door, and Liam pointed up. "Uhm?" Drew flushed as he saw it. His face was strawberry red and Jake smiled. "Well, we get to kiss now." He smiled, closing his eyes and leaning forward.

"Jake." Drew said as he shut his eyes. "Shh, let's just enjoy this." Drew placed his hands gently around Jake's neck, the touch was soft and Jake didn't want him to let go. Drew's lips connected with Jake's, sending fireworks through both of them. Liam's phone went up and he smirked. "Aww, you're adorable!" Henry told them as they split apart. Drew's eyes were staring into Jake's and he was completely mesmorized. Jake held him closely and smiled. "Thanks, Henry." He hugged Drew so tightly and felt Drew's arms go around him too.

Liam spit out his drink as he git the angered reply from Zoey. "Suck it! That's for blackmailing us!" Liam said aloud as he texted her back. Henry was dying from laughing and Drew just shared a look with Jake. "I'm going to ignore that and just eat." Drew said and Jake nodded. "Yeah, I don't think this involves us anyways." He chuckled and Drew then leaned over and pecked his cheek. "I really do like you, Jake." Drew said with his soft smile.