First Date Jitters

Ship: Sailey
Request by:Poleyrobby

Hailey pulled out a blouse with flowers on it, staring at it intently before tossing it aside. "No." Luke and Xander looked at her and Xander sighed. "Sis, what're you doing?" He asked. Bethany was at Xander's side. "I have a date with Sean to ight and I have no idea what to wear. Help, Xander! You're good with sort of thing." Xander rolled his eyes.

"No, I'm not. I can't really tell if he'll like it. I'm gay." Luke burst out laughing at his boyfriend. "Xander, just tell your sister if she looks pretty. " Xander let out a small "Oh." Hailey sighs in frustration.

She pulls out a dress then let out another, "No!" Then plopped down on her bed. She was so angry. Hailey only had an hour to get ready for her first date, and it was frustrating how she couldn't find an outfit, and now Xander was refusing to help her. "It's not a big deal." Xander said. "It is such a big deal! It's my first date. " Luke kissed Xander and smiled. "Didn't you panick about our first date?" Hailey's face went from anger to teasing. "Yes, yes he did. " she smirks. "But, Luke, help!" She said.

She tries on five outfits, then Luke agrees with it. It was a pair of Grey leggings and a blouse with flowers decorating it. It was beautiful on her, the blue blouse complimented her dark grey eyes nicely. Xander smiled and Bethany squealed. "You're so pretty!" Bethany said. Xander nodded and Luke said, "Yeah, you'll knock Sean out with that look." Hailey's face felt hot at the comment and she rolled her eyes. "Luke!" She groans.

She puts shoes on and rushes to the door the second it rings. "She's so nervous." Luke said sympathetically. Xander nods in agreement.

Jake was sitting on Sean's bed as he combs his hair into the umpteenth style. "Do you think Hailey would like this, Jake? Oh no, she's too cool for that!" He exclaimed. "Just go as you. She likes you. Just comb your hair normally. " Jake said cooly. Sean grins at the idea. "Jake, you're a genius!" He said with a laugh. Jake facepalmed. That's just common sense. Why didn't he call Milly instead of me? Jake thought. He had plans with Daisy he had to cancel, so he was a little salty. Sean smiled. "Right, right. Be cool, Sean. She likes you." He said, looking at himself in the mirror. Jake snickered. Ge thought he was the only one who did that.

Hailey met Sean at the door, smiling shyly as he held out his hand. She took it, her hand was warm and sweaty, but Sean didn't mind. It was kinda nice to know she was as nervous as he was. It gave him reassurance. He was a bit calmer and more confident now. He was now able to think clearly. Although his hand was still just as sweaty.

The two went out for a walk in the park, smiling as he twirled her around playfully. He kissed her hand, wow! It was as soft as a cloud. Her eyes shone brighter than a late night sky full of stars. Or, he was just whipped, he didn't know which one it was.

They went out to eat afterwards, Hailey was still so nervous she couldn't eat a lot, but she also felt safe with him. Just a few weeks ago, she'd developed feelings for him. Then, it turned out he felt the same and wanted to go out. The thought of a date had her heart dancing with joy.

Now, she was on her very first one. They were joking around and eating, and she was truly happy. She had been crushed when Jake said they'd be better as friends. It was painful, but understandable. If that's how he sees her, he can't help it. Sean helped her through that, and helped her see that Jake wasn't the one she wanted after all. She wanted Sean.

Now, their date was nearly over, he was still cracking jokes and enjoying himself. He laughed more than she did, but that's okay. She knew then, this was the start to her first relationship and love.