Are You Okay?

Ship:Jiam
Requested by:Velvetbug

Jake smiles as he sits next to Henry. They'd went out to eat but Jake did feel a little bothered. This was the first time he'd bailed on the Music Club since becoming their friend. He felt a little guilty but Drew and the others missed him as well.

He got up and walked towards the restroom. "I'll be back." Jake uttered. He just needed some time alone. He stood in front of the mirror and sighed. He couldn't even look at himself because he felt so guilty.

Liam sat there and sighed. He wasn’t in the mood to be happy, not seeing Jake so sad and distant. It was depressing seeing him when he was able to. Jake looked so lost, not at all like the Jake who'd been by his side for the past two years. "Guys, I'm worried about Jake, I'll go check on him." Henry and Drew nodded as Liam walked away.

Jake was still locking eyes with himself in the mirror when Liam walked in. They'd went to a local restaurant so there wasn't really anyone else there. "Jake, are you okay dude?" Liam asked and Jake turned around. "Oh, Liam." Jake said nervously as he turned around.

"I'm just guilty. I'm ditching the club and I feel bad." Liam shrugged. "You ditch us all the time, why do you feel bad?"  Jake paused to stare at Liam, who was now sorrowfully looking down. "What?" Jake asked, his voice small. "You never talk to us anymore. We hardly ever see you and you're barely there when we do! I hate it, Jake. It's horrible." Liam admitted and Jake's eyes widened. He never thought of that. Ignoring his other friends? Was he neglecting them? Jake had no idea. "Yeah, Jake, Zoey keeps telling Drew to stop inviting you and to give up. Even Lia is telling him to stop inviting you." Jake couldn't believe what he hearing. Even Lia was in favor of not inviting him? Just how often was he ignoring them for them to have a freaking group vote?

Liam just nodded sadly and Jake leaned against the sink. "Oh my God, I so messed up, I really messed up." He uttered and Liam rubbed his back. "You can fix this. You need to make time for both groups." Liam said and Jake smiled. "Thanks, Liam." He said and Liam smirked. "So, are we okay now?" Liam asked. "Yeah." Jake responded and Liam nudged him and winked. "You have my number if you need anything." Jake smiled and blushed.

They both leaned up and off the sink. "Ready to go?" Liam asked. "Yeah, sure, here." Jake kissed his cheek and he gasped. "Thanks, Liam." He said as they walked back to their friends.