Ours

Ship: Draky

A/N: For those who are still waiting for requests, I will get to them. I want to write one more chapter for myself before I do requests if that's okay. Next chapter I will be writing Jaisy most likely.

Jake pulled up to Drew's driveway with their girlfriend, Daisy. Drew had invited them overnight, his brother agreeing. He trusted them enough to not do anything.

Derek opened the door for them, Aaron reading on the couch as usual, as Lilac clung to Jake's leg. Drew saw them and his whole face lit up. He was now smiling and his eyes were sparkling so bright it put stars to shame. Drew kissed Jake, then kissed Daisy. Daisy's white hair was pulled up into a ponytail, and Jake wasn't wearing his jacket. It was too warm, even Drew had to take his jacket off.

They started the night off with dinner, smiling and laughing. Jake and Daisy were flirting with a slightly flustered Drew, who occasionally blushed. He liked it, he just wouldn't admit it. He wanted to kiss Jake and Daisy so bad, but he didn't want to hear the younger too gagging in fake disgust.

After dinner, Jake and Daisy helped Drew clean up, Derek watching them. He wanted both of them to be his in laws. They were Drew's everything, and Derek saw Jake and Daisy as family. Aaron liked them, and Lilac showed her obvious happiness, sometimes even referring to them as her future siblings, that always makes Drew smile.

They went up to Drew's bedroom. Daisy immediately kissed Drew as soon as the door closed. Drew melts into the kiss, Jake watching. As soon as they split, Jake catches Drew by the waist. "My turn" He smirks. Drew sinks into yet another kiss, he fell in love with them more every day. He pulls away from Jake, huffing slightly. "I need air, Jake." Daisy smiled as she and Jake kissed as well.

"Do you want to play video games, Drew?" Jake asked. Drew walked over to turn the console on as a response. "Okay, Love." Jake chuckled fondly. Drew smirked. He was winning at Rosy Cart, Daisy was in third and poor Jake was in last place. Drew crosses the finished line and laughs. "Ha! I won!" His usual monotone voice had a hint of happiness.

Daisy grinned and Jake whined as he was still in last place. After a few more games, Drew suggested they watch a movie. And so this is how Jake and Daisy's dilemma started.

That was an hour ago, and now Drew slept soundly at their sides. He was laying in the middle of them. Jake eyed him and smiled. Daisy noticed and blushed. They were both watching him at peace. They both wanted to hold him, and were now glaring at each other.

Drew snores, unaware of the chaos above him. Jake and Daisy glare at each other some more, and Drew stirs slightly, startling both of them.

I will be holding him! They both thought. He didn't wake. He was just getting comfortable, still blissfully resting as the two's glaring got harsher.

All of a sudden, they both tried to scoop him up, and Drew was startled awake. They both held him tight. "Let go, I'm holding him!" Jake accused.

"Actually Jake, I am!" She challenged. Drew pushed them both away and rubbed his eyes before wiping away some drool. "You both can hold me. If you keep acting like this, then neither of you will hold me tonight." He threatened. Jake and Daisy gasped. "Okay, let's hold him." Daisy said.

Jake smirked, laying down and he and Daisy both laid out their arms. He sprawled out on top of them and gave them a happy look, but didn't smile. "I'm going back to sleep now. Don't wake me up again or you'll be sleeping in the guest room, you hear?" He instructed. The trio all chuckled and Drew shut his eyes.

Jake and Daisy turned to their sides, watching over Drew as they waited to fall asleep as well. He wasn't exactly very majestic looking, his hair was a mess, he was drooling and snoring, and he was sprawling himself out slowly. The chuckles escaped Jake lips and Drew let out a drowsy "Shuddup!" Daisy giggled, messing his hair up even more. "You're gettin' too much enjoyment out of this!" Drew complained. It came out as a drawl.

Jake rolls his eyes, and Drew gives his trademark eyeroll in return. Daisy smirks at her boyfriends. Jake and Daisy share a kiss before resting. All three were just happy to be in each other's company.