Awkward

Ship: Lander
Requested:Fluttershyzxy

Xander laid on Luke's bed. He was swinging his legs aimlessly as Luke was talking with his mom. He was having a sleepover with Luke. He'd been looking forward to this all week. Sean had teased him about it, Hailey giving her utmost support.

Xander was feeling so lovesick recently. He wanted to spend every second of everyday with Luke. He loved kissing Luke more than anything else. But, Luke wasn't out to his parents. So, for now, he's Luke's best friend to Luke's parents. He could see the glances they gave him, they seemed to know about their mutual feelings.

Luke walked back in and sighed. He tore off his shirt. "W-W-What are you doing?!" Xander stammered. His fave was blood red. He couldn't look away. "Hmm, oh, it's just so hot in here." Luke said. Xander sighed. "I'm freezing." He admitted. Luke pulled the blanket from under Xander and tucks him in. "Hmm...that feels nice." He murmured. God, Luke was too hot. His eyes were so sparkly that Xander could not look away. He also had very toned muscles that were now exposed with his shirt off.

If Xander wasn't drooling before, he was now. He was giving Luke goo-goo eyes, his pupils were practically hearts. Luke just chuckled. Xander was adorable, his purple eyes staring into his yellow ones. All of a sudden, Luke's lips were on Xander's.

The kisses were messy, but savory. Xander held Luke's neck, not wanting to let go. They pulled away for a breath, and Xander sighed. "You're not out to your parents yet. You sure you wanna kiss me out here in the open?" He asked.

Luke smiled. "Yes, if they barge in, then they'll know. If not, I'll tell them when the time is right." Xander closed his eyes, preparing for another kiss and Luke does not disappoint. The kiss was so passionate and hot. Luke was a very good kisser and Xander was melting under that touch. He opened his eyes and Luke's eyes on his own had him hypnotized. He never wanted to let go of this special feeling. The two pulled apart again and Xander laid his head on Luke's pillow. He smiled. It felt amazing.

Luke plopped down next to him, and Xander rolled on top of him. He laid on Luke's chest, giving him yet another sweet peck before just laying with his boyfriend. They watched T.V for a little bit before Luke pulls him closer.

Xander took the initiative and kissed him. "Hmm" he murmured. Luke smirked into the kiss and he felt his heart race at that.

As they kissed, the door opened and they heard a gaso along with a small "Their kissing!" And oh, Xander jumped so high that Luke burst out laughing. His parents were right there, and ge seemed so fearless. Even just telling Hailey he was gay was a struggle at first. But here was Luke, laughing right after being caught making out with his supposed 'best friend'!!

Luke's mom smirked at his dad who rolled his eyes. "Okay, I was wrong. He did like Xander." Xander groaned. "Did you guys make a bet on this?" He motioned to them. This was even more if a pain than Jake was! "Yes, and I won. Congrats, honey. Allright, let's leave these two lovebirds alone. " She pulls her husband away from the room, closing the door.

Xander's jaw dropped. They were so...nice! And Luke was smiling again. Luke tackled him in kisses, showering his lovely boyfriend in affection.

Now, it was late, and two finishes the night with cuddles. "Good night, Xander." Luke said, kissing the top of Xander head. "Night " he muttered back, snuggling deeper into the blankets and Luke.