You Showed?

Ship:Jamilly
Requested by:p_Takk_q

Jake had a great idea one afternoon. He would invite the club over for some pizza and a movie. That sounded like a great plan to him, and he was sure they would agree. He walked over to his phone and grabbed it. Then he shot the group a quick text. "Wanna come over for a movie night + pizza?" He asked and sighed at the replies.

Luke replied for nothing him and Xander. "Sorry Jake, date night. Maybe next time." Jake just sent an "Okay" and moved on. "I'm going for a job interview, so sorry" Hailey texted. "Hailey, it's okay. I get that's important." He replies. If one more person declines, I'll just cancel. He thought. He was slightly bitter, but he understood. Dating and interviews are much more important than a pizza party . Besides, there was always Milo, despite how annoying he was. Milo always fell asleep during movie anyways, so he'd just be there so Jake wasn't alone.

Then Sean's reply came in. "Sorry, Daisy and I are going to go Christmas shopping together." Jake nodded. "Okay, never mind then, I get it's a bad time for you guys." He told them. He'd forgotten about it by the evening, but Milly hadn't. She rang his doorbell and he opened it. Milo gasped. "A girl, you've got a girlfriend, Jake?" Jake rolled his eyes. "No." He then pulled Milly over with him and grinned. "Sorry, Milo's a bit strange. He's a good kid overall though." Milly nodded. "He's a kid, I know how that goes." She replies. "I'm glad you came, Milly. I didn’t want yo be alone." He said. "Why not text your other group?" She asked.

"I spent last weekend with them, it's your weekend." Jake alternated between friend groups depending on the weekend. One he'd spend with Drew, the next with the Club. It ensured he wouldn't disregard them again. He was so glad Lia brought that behavior to his attention. She called him out for it and he was able to fix it. "Oh, right. We're all still adjusting to that. Sorry Jake." She said and he smiled. "Oh, I get it. It's fine." He smiled. "I'll order the pizza, here." He tossed her the remote. "Pick a movie our while I do that." He instructed.

She was quick to do so and Jake was soon next to him, leaning into him. "Uhm, Milly? Why did you come today?" Jake asked. "Well, because I like you and everyone was too busy. Can't have you feeling left out." Milly smiled.

"Thank you Milly." Jake grinned. "You did so much for us, it's time I repay you for it." Milly replied. "Seriously, thank you." He said and felt very happy and warm. He liked the feeling. "No problem." Milly replied, her face went red as she spoke. The two grinned and grabbed each other's hand.