Make Up

Ship: Lander, One sided Stuke
Requested by:Fluttershyzxy

Xander was teary eyed staring at his beloved boyfriend. Luke had started talking to Stacy again, and it made Xander very angry. Luke kept trying to calm him down, but it wasn't working.

"Shut up! Why do I have to be calm? You seem suspicious as of late and I want to know why." Xander was crying now, fat, warm tears going down his face. He was trembling, his lip quivering, and he pulled away from Luke's touch, crying harder.

"I need a break." Xander said before walking off.

It had started half a week ago, when Stacy had started talking to Luke again. She knew Xander was dating him, but thought he could do better, which is where she thought she belonged. It was selfish, but Stacy was always selfish, so it didn't matter to her. Luke would soon see that she was a much better person and parter.

She spent all week around him, Xander trying not to be jealous. Luke was oblivious to her plan, having thought she moved on,but she really hadn't, she had fallen harder after being rejected.

Luke was just being nice, but she thought she'd won him over! She kissed him again, and of course, Xander found out about it. Luke had ran off, shaking. Why did she do that? Wasn't he clear enough the first time?

It didn't matter, now Xander thought he was cheating! Luke knew he'd have to ditch Stacy for real this time in order to get his boyfriend to be happy again.

He didn't want to, but Xander was too important to lose! So, he went to confront Stacy.

"Hey, Stace?" He asked. She jumped and smiled. "Luke! So, how's my boyfriend today?" She smirked. "Uhm... I'm not your boyfriend. I'm Xander's." Her face fell. "What? I thought you left him!" She said, appalled at what was being said.

"No, and I'm leaving you, goodbye." Stacy tried to catch up with him, but he was too fast, rushing away as soon as he noticed her following him. He and Xander didn't talk all day, Sean and Hailey exchanging worried glances.

As he left school, he went to the store, picking out a bouquet of flowers and smiling. Xander will be so happy! He thought to himself.

He knocked on the door and Xander opened it, and Luke hands him the flowers. "Stacy and I aren't friends anymore, nor are we lovers. It's just you and me tonight." Xander opened the door wider and pulls a blanket out, the two snuggling as they picked their favorite movies to watch.

Xander kisses him and Luke's feeling fireworks. He leans into his boyfriend, smiling. He knows he and Xander will always love each other, and it's a genuine good feeling.

A/N:Sorry I took a little break. I got carried away writing 'Resentment' my new book lol. I will be updating for the other requests soon. Love you guys!