I Didn't Know

Ship:Jia

Jake was oblivious to say the least. He never realized Drew, Hailey, or Lia's feelings towards him.

He saw Hailey as a friend, Drew as a friend as well, and Lia was well...Lia? He actually didn't have a word to describe her, now that he thought about that.

He did find her flirting strange. She called him hot quite often. And she was always hinting at things Luke kissing him and holding his hand "for eternity" Jake laughed it off. Lia is just such a mischievous young lady! She was constantly playing with him. Always jokingly flirting with him. At least, he thought it was pretend. Again, he's the most oblivious person on the planet.

After a while, it finally got through to his very thick head, that perhaps she wasn't joking. It was very confusing. He now knew Lia's feelings and being around her felt awkward... now he was extremely nervous around her. His face felt extremely hot around her and she was suddenly a whole lot prettier? She was already pretty, but now she was drop dead gorgeous! He was getting weird looks from the other jomies, but shrugged them all off.

That was, until Drew finally said something. "Okay, Jake, since you are not going to figure this out on your own, I'll just say it. You and Lia like each other, and you're horrible at figuring out crushes." Drew added the last part bitterly. He was only one of the people Jake had accidentally heartbroken.

Yes, Jake has accidentally broke a list of people's hearts! This was probably the strangest thought anyone has ever had. Drew was bitter because again, he was on that list of people. He'd Liles Jake freshman year, and Jake was so dense, that even after telling him he was bisexual, Jake still didn't pick up in it. He described Jake to Jake because he asked about a crush and Jake said,"Zoey?" Drew had never facepalmed so hard in his life!

Jake sat down. "...That would make so much sense!" He gasped, patting Drew's shoulder. Drew just groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose "you dense little fu- LILAC GET OUT OF MY ROOM" Drew didn't get a chance to finish as he chases Lilac out. I told her this conversation was private! Ugh!

Jake smiled. "I hear you, Drew, but what do I do?" Drew flopped down on his bed in annoyance. "You ask her put on a date. That's what you do!" He groaned. Jake smiles. "Oh, great idea Drew!" Drew loved Jake, he really did, but sometimes he gave Drew a headache. "But when?" Drew couldn't take it anymore "Oh, come on!" He deflates.

Jake walked into school, smiling. He walked towards his locker as Lia waltzed up. "Hey, Jaaakee!" Lia smirked. Her face was red, passion in her dark brown eyes. "You're smile is looking extra hot today" Lia compliments him. "Oh...uh.... thanks?" Lia giggled flirtatiously. "That's a compliment. Jake, you really can't take a hunt, can you?" Now it was Jake's turn to go red. Now he knew Lia liked him, and it had opened a new door.

"So, Lia. " He starts with a deep breath. She seemed to know, and grabbed his face, kissing his cheek. "I'd love to go out with you." She cooes. "Okay, good, wait how exactly did you know? Did Drew or Zoey tell you?" He inquires. "It was written all over your face, Jake" she chuckled. "Oh" He muttered, slightly embarrassed. He laughed and Lia grabbed his hand. "Let's go. You need to get your history book out of your locker, right?" Jake nodded. "Then let's go together." She insists.

"Sound great, new girlfriend. " He smiles back at her, grateful he didn't have to go along.