Why Did I Stay?

Ship:Henlia
Requested by:p_Takk_q

Drew and Zoey had a bad break up. The two weren't even speaking. Lia and Zoey were no longer friends either, due to Lia's betrayal of Zoey and she had decided to stay in the jomies.

Lia had no clue why she actually stayed. Was she just lonely or was it something else. With Jake back in the group, she had a reason to stay, but she knew Jake wasn't the reason she did. It was strange. She and Drew barely spoke, do it couldn't be Drew, and Liam was more annoying than... Henry? Did she stay because of him? Lia had absolutely no idea. She'd always thought of him as a pest, he was small and annoying after all. She'd never liked him, certainly not!

Why would someone like Lia ever like that Deku-like immature boy? Sure, he was always nice to her, and checked up on her when bad things happen. He had been there for her when her and Zoey's friendship fell apart. Henry was nice and gentle. He was strange, but he cares.

Lia stared at the wall in her bedroom, her face feel warm. She'd spent a lot of time thinking about it, and there was no doubt, Lia liked Henry. She liked-liked Henry. How on Earth had she not noticed? Perhaps she was too busy flirting with Jake to realize her feelings, she figured. "Yeah, that's it! Probably." She said. Ever since her talk with Jake, she and him were just friends. She was fine with that.

Drew and Jake both laughed as they played video games on Drew's gacha switch. "Well, you ready to go down, Drew?" Jake smirked. "I'm not tje one going down, Jake!" Drew snarks back. Henry and Liam both cheered and Lia sat next to Henry. "Aren't you going to cheer for your precious Jakie?" Henry smirked teasingly. Loa didn't seem to hear him and he frowned, waving his hand in front of her face.

"Lia!" He called and she jumped. "Oh, uh, yeah!" She replied and everyone laughed. "Lia, you always zone out when something is wrong. Now spit it out, you can talk to me." Henry offered. She reaches out and hugged him tightly. "Thank you Henry, I like you." Henry hugged back and Liam rolled his eyes. "Can't we just ask be single for a while? I feel so lonely!" Liam complained.

Lia blushed a little and reaches out. She flicked Liam's forehead. "Shut up, freckle boy." She teases and Drew cheered as he won. "Ha! Three to two! Gotcha Jake!" He whooped. "Darn it, Lia! You and Henry distracted me and cost me the game!" Jake whined. "Drew, rematch! I'll win this time!" Jake declared. "Oh, you're on!" Drew smirked.

Lia lets go of Henry and he smiled. "I like you too Lia. I'd help you anytime." He told her. "Thanks again, Henry." She grinned. This group was where Lia belonged, that she knew.