Together

Ship: Jailey
Request from:jaileytmf

Jake smiled as he looked around his and his fiance's apartment. He'd proposed three weeks ago, and he and Hailey decided to move in together. Together, he never thought he and Hailey would fall in love. He'd been her best friend, and hadn't even thought about it. Then, she confessed, and he accepted her. Not Daisy, Hailey. It seemed impossible.

He was now nineteen, moving into his first apartment, with her. Hailey was happy, he was happy, and everything felt perfect.

Except he had to unpack everything. He groaned in realization, which gained one of Hailey's hearty laughs. He'd gotten accustomed to that, even though he used to recieve more glares than smiles. He liked the happier side of Hailey, the more accepting one.

He liked that Hailey now respected and supported his friendships, instead of disagreeing with them. She supported his friendship with the Jomies now, and that made him happy. He never wanted to choose. Now, he really felt better knowing he never had to. After clearing up the drama about the recording, Drew broke up with Zoey, who sent the recording and Jake forgave him because that wasn't Drew's fault. Hailey had encouraged Jake to do so. It made him happy she did.

Hailey smiled. Jake pushed her to being a better person, and now she got to live with him! He helped her see the good in people, where before she only saw the bad. His perspective changed hers in a positive way. She liked it. He made her think about things in a totally different light and she was thankful for that. She needed a little nudge in tje right direction every now and again.

They began to unpack, Hailey's engagement ring shining brightly in their new bedroom. She beamed just as bright. Xander sighed as he carried another box into the room, groaning as he set it down. "Jake, you owe me for this." Jake just smirked in return. "And Hailey" he replied. Xander mocks him for a second then leaves. Luke had work that day and couldn't make it, but Jake and Hailey were happy with Xander's company.

They just needed a little bit of help, and now, as Xander pulls out, they waved from the window, and he rolls his eyes and waves back. "He likes you." Hailey smirked. "No doubt" Jake responded.

Jake was excited. He got to plan a wedding and it was his own. He'd heard getting married is tje best day of many people's lives, and was excited to see of they were right. Plus they'd be going on a honeymoon, and on tours with their now professional band.

Hailey couldn't wait to try on wedding dresses, and twirl around in them. She was ecstatic to get her hair and nails done for her big day. She was upset she'd have to wait so long, honestly. They'd moved in together, and she wanted proof their relationship was real.

She wanted everything to be perfect. Soon it would be. She and Jake just had to wait for their special day.