Seven Days

Ship:Drailey
Part 2 of Meeting
Based in the Seven Deadly Sins prequel 'Seven Days'

Hailey frowns as soon as Drew gave a look of confusion. "Oh, not again." She whines. "Huh?" He asked. "You're not interested in this dumb old music book, are you? It doesn't seem like you. I just wanted to show you because you're bored."

She came back, because she knew how bored I was. How cute! "Well, are you going to show it to me or not?" He asked, and her whole face lit up, and she shoved the book in Drew's face, making him jump, but he laughed. The two talked a day, and at sunset Hailey frowned. "Aww now I can't show it to you." She complains as the butterflies began to glow. "What? Drew!!" She shouts. "Hmm? Oh, they absorb sunlig-?" Hailey shook her head. "No! Now we can keep talking. We can go all night!" Hailey cheered. Drew laughed.

"Drew, is there anything you want to do with your life?" Lia asked. "Huh? Why do I need to worry about it? We have assigned jobs, and we live thousands of years, did Zoey put these ideas in your head?" Lia laughed and rubbed her neck. "Humans live horribly short lives, they have to worry about that, not us. She can't keep spending time around them." Drew complains. He was really worried and she didn't seem to realize that. "Don't worry, I'll protect you and everyone else " She pats his head and he smiled. "I know." He said.

Drew's eyes blinked open, as he laid on his side. "A dream about Lia?" He asked with heavy eyes. "I haven't had one in so long. " He murmured as he rubbed his eyes. Then he eyed Hailey's music book, titled 'Every music genre out there' they'd  just started it. "Oh yeah, Hailey." He said as a memory of the previous night flashed through his mind. No! Hailey's going to leave as soon as she's done with showing me this book. Then I'll resume my duties as the protector of the Fountain of Youth.

He walked over to Hailey with her book and smiled as Hailey flipped through the pages of the book. "Ah, right here." She said. They talked for hours and then ate some mushrooms and berries Drew pointed out were safe, and then talked until Hailey fell asleep.

Drew rolled his eyes at first, as they were in a conversation, but.also fell asleep shortly after.

On the third day, Hailey talked of wondrous things like fireworks and libraries, things that were unheard of to Drew. "So you mean one library can hold hundreds of these?" Drew asked, gesturing to the book. "Oh you, bet, some even hold thousands." She said, throwing her hands up for dramatic effect. "Wow." Drew said, his eyes shining. "Yeah, pretty impressive. I can't wait to show it to you all someday. You'll love it." Drew's heart skipped a beat. "I- you would?" She nodded.

On the fourth day, Drew played around with Hailey, and she dangled from a vine and he used his magic power to make it sway side to side, and she cackled with joy. "You sure this is fun?" He asked. "Yes, so fun!" Hailey giggled.

Hailey grabs Drew by the waist and lays on her back, hoisting him into the air. "Huh-wha-?" Drew's face was blood red. "You know, after I collect all the instruments of the world, I'll bring them all here and live out my days in this forest with you. A blissful happy life like a fairy." She said. He stares at her, confused. What a strange human she is. He thought. "Now you're thinking I'm pretty strange huh?" She asked and he jumped. "What?" He asked. "I've been in my fair share of fights, and whenever I look in my opponents eyes, I can their exact thoughts." Wait... you mean, she's known my feelings the whole time?!

"Okay Hailey, not funny anymore, put me down!" Drew complains as he flails around. "Wait, you're going to-Ahhh!" Hailey shouts as they fall off the Great Tree. Hailey cradles Drew and he lays in the ground, Hailey becomes concerned for him.

"Drew, are you alright?" She asked. "Aww, see you'll be okay, unless you really got hurt did you?" Drew pushed her off. "No, now get off." He grumbled.

Why, even when she says something, no matter how nonchalant, does my heart beat out of control?

The next two days went fast, too fast fir Drew's liking. "Oh wow, just a week in and we're already half way through the book." Hailey said. "Yeah." Drew whispered in disappointment. I don't want to be alone again. In another week, she'll leave.

Hailey got up. "I'm going to get something to eat." She said before walking off. Drew looked at the open book, rustling carefully through the pages. "I wish Hailey came to steal me away instead of the Fountain." Drew gushes. "I could do that." Hailey replied and Drew screamed out in shock."Hailey,  I thought you said you were getting something to eat."

"Oh yeah, I found some over there,  now let's get to it." Hailey cooes, grabbing around his waist. "Stop it! Don't tease me." Drew whines and Hailey sighs.

"Except I'm dead serious. You're the only one to ever take the time to hear me our and take me seriously."

"I'm flattered but, I can't leave. I have responsibilities." He shot her down. "Welk, if I find your sister, you're free right? So I'll go find her."

Drew was shocked. Find Lia? That's impossible but her saying that was so sweet! Drew hugs Hailey and smiles. Yes, my love, take me away, please!

Hailey eyes widen as a blast of fire goes past then, she jumps with Drew in her arms and the two land safely. "What is that?" She gasped, then a tree collapsed, and the two gasped.

"We're safe." Hailey said, holding it up and pushing it to the side. She collapsed and he was at her side. "Thank you Hailey. Take it easy. There's no doubt, it's a demon." He said as he stared. Hailey's eyes widened. "The fountain?" She asked.

"It's safe, it's the first thing I checked." He replies. "Good take it and get out of here." She instructs. "No, if we leave we leave together, I'm staying." Hailey walked towards it. "Shh, I'm gonna do a little surgery while it's back is turned." Drew raised an eyebrow.

Hailey used her weapon to take it's heart out. "See, dead." Drew got up. "No, Hailey, no, demons have more than one-!"

The demon slashed the two of them, tearing a hole in Drew's stomach and slashing Hailey's arm also completely off. "Hail-" Drew tried to call out. "Drew" She uttered as she watches him fall.

Drew managed to crawl over to her. No her life force is shrinking. "Hailey, drink this, please." He pushes the Fountain of Youth towards her. "No, you drink it." She tell him, and he placed the cup to his lips and drinks it. Then he kisses Hailey, forcing the Fountain of Youth down her throat as she protests, and the demon stomps on them.

"You idiot." Hailey said fondly as she cradled an unconscious Drew in her arms. "I'll be done soon." She reports.

"Hey demon, let's play a little game. Let's see who gets turned into mincemeat first!" Hailey shouts as she attacks it, killing it as quickly as possible.

As soon as she was done, she rushes to Drew's side and touches his face. "Drew, wake up." She tells him, and his eyes flutter open. "Hailey, the seed to the forest." He placed it in her hands. "Plant it somewhere." He instructs her. "No, you do it." She said. "I was so happy when you said you'd take me away." He places his hand on her cheek as she holds him close, tenderly.

"Say it again." He pleads. "Of course, someday, Drew I'm gonna-!" Drew's hand went limp as he died.

A teardrop fell on Drew's cold hand. "Damn it, Drew. You gotta let me finish."

That was a lot, and my first time cussing in a story. Anyways, I'm writing a Drakeily one-shot then a Jailey one, enjoy. Those should be out soon. <3