Devilish Child

Not really a ship here, hints of Jailey though
Requested by:httpshotbish

Jake held Hailey's hand and sighs. "You sure you got this, Xander? I can just call Sean to watch Milo" he was having doubts. "It's fine" Xander said. Jake nodded. "Take it easy on him. He's just a kid." Xander sighed. "I know." Jake pondered before saying, "In case I'm not back by then, his bedtime is nine. " he said. "Just go "

Milo waved. "Bye-bye Jakey!" He smirked, his eyes going to Xander. "We're going to have fun tonoght."

Xander gulped. And he had a good reason to.

The first thing Milo did was run around the house five times. He would push Xander as he did so, on one occasion, knocking teenage boy over and causing him to shriek. He got up, grumbling and was about to grab him as he remembered Jake telling  him to take it easy on his brother. "Why?! Why did I agree to this?!" He groans. Oh, don't worry. It gets worse.

After that, Milo ate and ate and ate, Xander had to make three packs of ramen to satisfy his hunger, and Milo also down a sandwich as well. Xander had spent twenty minutes cooking, only for him to down a biwl.and ask for more.

After that, Milo threw up, then....WENT BACK TO PLAYING! Xander couldn't believe this kid.

He'd be laying on his bed, holding his guts after that, but Milo went outside and jumped on the trampoline, begging Xander to join. Xander declined, he didn't feel like getting drop kicked just babysitting.

"So," Jake starts. "How do you think they're doing?" He asked. Hailey smiled. "Eh. I'm sure they're fine, Jake" Jake took another mouthful and just let out a hum. Hopefully one of agreement.

Anyways, back to Xander's torture at the hands on a child.

Next, Milo wanted to snuggle. Normally, that would've been fine, but he was constantly moving, and Xander was pretty sure his ribs getting elbowed was on purpose.

Xander sighed. "Good riddance" He murmured, then grumbled as he was hit in his side. Milo shut his eyes for a couple moments, Xander smiled, letting himself settle down before being kicked by the now awake child. "So soon?" Xander complained. "I feel better now" He got a reply.

Xander felt like crying as last, Milo jumped up and down on the couch, and Xander exhaled sharply.

Milo jumped and jumped and jumped, until he lost his footing. He fell, ripped a cushion, and started crying.

Xander got a bandaid and some disinfectant and fixed Milo up, who was silent. It was getting close to nine, Xander realized. 

Xander rushed over and examined Milo's cut. "This is why I told you to stop. You act just like Jake, you never listen!" He sighed. "I just... don't like watching people get hurt." Xander admitted.

Milo listened. He knew that, he just wanted Xander to play with him, like Jake used to.

Xander sewed the cusion back together with their, Jake and Milo's mom's sewing set.

After that, Milo was tucked in bed by Xander, exhausted. "That was fun." Milo said.

Xander smiled. "Yeah, it was." He murmured.