The Strangest Confession

Ship:Henriam

Based on one of my headcanons

It was a normal night at Drew's house. The group huddled in his room. The girls were on his bed and under his blankets as the boys took turns playing whoever won on Drew's switch or playing Rosycart as a group. Henry was laughing at Liam who had come in last place as Lia and Zoey grew bored. Lia wanted to make conversation but didn't know what to say. The boys were all competitive like this and were in their own little world when playing video games.

Then she remembered Jake talking about a comment Liam had made. "So, Liam, you're pan, right?" She asked and he nodded. "So the boyfriend comment towards Xander wasn't intentionally mean." He nodded again and laughed as he passed Henry. She knew Drew was bi and so was Jake but what about Henry? Her favorite victim. She smirked.

"But Henry, you laughed, right? Aren't you into women?" He nodded. "Still funny though." She smirked again. She could make fun of him with that. Zoey seemed to be thinking the same thing. "But Henry, wouldn't that be homophobic of you?" Zoey sneered and he sighed. "Babe, what?" Drew asked her and she shrugged. "It just kind of seems like it." He groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Babe, that's low even for one of us." He pointed out and she pouted. Drew thought it was cute, but he rolled his eyes instead of grin. He was still upset at that comment.

Lia smiled and swayed forwards and backwards with giggles. "But, you're so homophobic because we don't know otherwise." She joked and Henry groaned out. "How can I be homophobic? I like Liam!" Then he realized what he just said. "No, wait!" He exclaimed but all eyes were already on him.

Jake burst out laughing at Liam's lip bite and Drew chuckled along with Jake. Zoey and Lia were dying with hysterical laughter.

"Way to out yourself!" Zoey cackled and Drew sighed. "Zoey that's not something to be proud of." He told her.

Liam was staring intensely at Henry and he shrank. "We'll talk later." Liam promised with a smirk and Henry blushed.