Chapter 18- Not Bad

The atmosphere in the room turned cold in an instant.

The man’s eyes were deep, showing no warmth whatsoever even at a glance.

The youth looked at Wei Shi nervously, his eyelids flickering nonstop as he sat stiffly on the edge of the sofa. He all but had the words ‘orderly and disciplined, solidarity and friendship’ pasted on his face––

Only after a pause did he finally react, swiftly giving up his seat for his big brother.

On the center screen.

The Crossen Show continued, a dense row of scrolling comments almost obscuring Wu Jin’s cheeks.

“Little Witch is so cute––Ahhhh! Crosson Show, you’ve changed, you’re now actually using beautiful, tempting darlings!”

“Help me, I just saw an angel... Is this an appearance that human beings can achieve?! @Program producer––are you really not using holograms to create a beauty in order to steal more audience ratings? Wait a minute, how are the other trainees supposed to focus on their training with a beauty right in front of them??”

“Does that camera lens work? Do you dare to zoom in a little closer?”

“Previous commenter, it’s clearly very close! Any closer and it’ll directly tunnel into Little Witch’s quilt... Mother’s tits, I suddenly feel that Little Witch is sleeping very sweetly. That quilt must be soft and fluffy, permeated with a beautiful youth’s sweet ♂ fragrance!”

Wei Shi sat to one side of the sofa, his long legs stretched out in front of him.

He obviously hadn’t moved at all, but the temperature emanating from his body had clearly plummeted straight down in a vertical line.

There was the sudden sound of a meow from the floor.

A black cat had run out of who knows where. It gracefully lifted its paws and clutched at Wei Shi’s thigh.

Wei Shi stretched out his calloused right hand and indifferently picked up the cat.

“Bro, Brother Wei, should we disable the scrolling comments?” The youth sensed that the atmosphere was strange, and his voice was strained as he spoke.

“Keep it open.” Wei Shi commanded.

On the Star Net, using Wu Jin as a high appearance value weapon that nobody could dislike, the Crosson Show’s ratings soared.

This first episode after the evaluation match began with footage taken from 6:30 AM in the South Tower dormitory, causing the fans to burst out in a frenzy several times as it swept over Wei Yan and Thin Fire.

The camera then focused on the training room, going from the brightly lit terraced classroom to the mud-filled training room, to the 80-meter deep shooting range, a range of contestants all flashing by in quick sequence.

In the Crosson Show, contestants’ camera appearance rate was proportional to their player rating. Except in one special case––

Even though the cameras covered the entire show, not even the side profile of Wei Shi’s face appeared a single time in any shot.

The group of people on the sofa immediately looked up in admiration.

A certain someone’s anti-reconnaissance capabilities had to be extremely high in order to avoid being caught on camera 100%&#k2013;&#k2013;

It was possible that the program crew didn’t even know about the big boss’s existence!

Inside the small base, Wei Shi’s rough fingertips rubbed against the black cat’s soft fur.