Chapter 95.1- Allosaurus

The extinction event in the Triassic period was also accompanied by volcanic eruptions and a large amount of hydrate gasification.

Smoke rolled in from outside the cave, and the scene that entered their vision was as solemn as purgatory.

Inside the cave––

“It’s connected! It’s connected! There are exactly five!!” Ming Yao’s voice was triumphant as he slapped his thighs.

Ming Yao was proud as he tore off a white strip of paper and handed it to Lin Ke, “No regrets, the loser should live up to his word!!”

The innocent Coelophysis onlookers to the side only experienced a flash of shadow before a white note was stuck to their heads.

The air inside the cave was warm, and there were many branches and leaves piled up in the corner.

They’d drawn out an area on the ground to play checkers, and Wu Jin and Sora were in line to play the next game while Ming Yao and Lin Ke were currently crouched on the ground.

The loser had to paste a note––

Lin Ke and Ming Yao’s two Coelophysis had quite a lot of notes stuck to their heads, while Sora’s notes were stuck to the legs and stomach of the little Plateosaurus. Only Wu Jin had tried hard to protect his small Pterosaur.

“Wise ones should be humble,” Ming Yao saw that his next opponent was Wu Jin and immediately proposed, “Or we can treat it like Go, and Little Witch can let me have a few moves first? How about four––”

Wu Jin was going crazy, “This is five-piece checkers...”

To one side, Lin Ke, who’d just lost, stretched out his muscles and bones, then pulled away the trap that covered the entrance of the cave slightly. His face immediately cheered up, “The volcanic ash is dispersing!”

The team rushed out in a flash––

The vista was broad and open; the mountains of varying heights were almost flattened after a day of quakes and shifts. The ferns and huge trees were still lush, but the densely packed dinosaurs had disappeared completely.

A roar from a new type of beast resounded from afar.

Death and rebirth, endless reincarnation.

After a long time, Ming Yao spoke emotionally, “The temperature has increased, the mountains sank down, and the basins are now connected. It’s really the Jurassic period now, and we’ll be meeting the other teams sooner or later––”

All of a sudden, the four of them took out the Evolution Point that had heated up slightly at the same time.

All the surviving contestants in this fourth elimination match of the Crosson Show received a prompt from the program team at this moment.

Wu Jin quickly opened up the screen on the Evolution Point. The exchange list was still there, but there was a column of ‘new’ icons floating to one side.

After clicking in, the team was presented with an interface filled with dense text: “Team composition: Peteinosaurus x1, Coelophysis x2, Plateosaurus x1, Homo sapiens x4.”

In the interface, the data from the different species were attached to a rough map, and the 4D projection of the team’s dinosaurs could also be pulled up.

For example, for the Pterosaur, there was a light-colored ‘Research & Development’ button beside the model, showing that the Evolution Points could now be used for ‘genetic evolution’. There were multiple evolution directions that could be selected, such as the membrane wings, brain, claws, teeth, body shape, and so on.