Chapter 104.1- R- Code

Even before Wu Jin could get excited, his attention had immediately been caught by the wound on the youth’s arm.

Wu Jin’s eyebrows and heart both jumped.

The other party’s body was covered in cyan, purple, and blue bruises, from his bare calves to his knees covered by the half-length grey training pants, and even his cheek was scratched. The most conspicuous wound was the red, swollen gash that ran across his right arm that seemed to be a scratch from a sharp tool that had broken through the cloth.

Wu Jin jumped up and ran towards the iron gate, his heart incredibly sad.

He had never seen such a big boss.

The Wei Shi 10 years in the future was worshipped by thousands of people, but 10 years ago, he was injured and sat alone on the mottled steps at the gate of the R-Code base.

Inside the iron gate, the youth looked at Wu Jin, then down at his hand, then back at Wu Jin. His gaze was alert.

Wu Jin, who’d just been about to speak, paused for a moment.

It was obvious that the big boss from over 10 years ago didn’t recognize him.

Wu Jin’s stomach was still churning from the subconscious synchronization. The harsh sound of an electric current came in from another world far away––

“Have him trust you. We will guide you from outside...”

Wu Jin covered his cold forehead and finally managed to grasp how to use the erratic communication current in his mind, “Researcher––”

Inside the laboratory, the anxious Researcher Song spoke, “It’s connected! How are you doing there?”

Mao Dongqing looked solemn. He listened as the researcher repeated the word, “15 or 16 years old, wounded, grey training clothing, picked up a stick as a weapon––”

Mao Dongqing: “It’s after Brother Wei’s first transformation. Little Witch, try to have him let you in, then follow him.”

Outside the iron gate, Wu Jin temporarily cut off the connection.

He looked blankly at the Wei Shi inside the door and stuck his arm through the rusty iron fence. His thinking had been suppressed by the big boss’s subconscious, and even thinking had become extremely difficult.

Wei Shi looked on expressionlessly.

The little shortie outside the door was wearing clothing that was obviously one size too big. His skin was a pale porcelain white and carried a milky fragrance. The small round face was pasted against the hollow iron door, and it was unknown if he’d be able to peel it off or not. His eyes were wet and carried a layer of mist––

It seemed as though it would burst into aggrieved tears as soon as he was bullied.

Wei Shi finally stood up from the steps.

He opened the door coldly, “Who tossed you out?”

Also, when did R-Code base take in such a fool?

Wu Jin’s eyes brightened, and he immediately peeled his head off the iron door, trotting to keep up.

Wei Shi glanced at him. There were many fierce animal genes in genetically modified human bodies, such as the goshawk, lion, and komodo lizard. The shortie nearby was probably a mixture of a rabbit and hamster, and he couldn’t figure out what the gene designer had been thinking.

Wu Jin tried to adapt to the world in the big boss’s consciousness as he followed Wei Shi and was finally able to recover a bit of his thinking and judgement ability.