Chapter 126.1- Cut Him

The entire dance floor was in a stupor.

G-minor Sicilian dance music rang out melodiously.

The cello and flute sounds were like gentle chants, while the Wei Shi in uniform was extremely overbearing, and he couldn’t resist pulling the dazed-looking blonde beauty into his arms.

The hand that had been kissed in such a cherished manner finally reacted and subconsciously attempted to struggle––the fingertips with the gun callouses immediately held it in place aggressively, and the youth was forced to raise his neck, their fingers firmly interlinked.

The accented first beat of the dance began.

Riding boots stepped forward, invading the space, and Wu Jin swished back, just in time to step on the second beat. Wei Shi’s other hand came up to hold the youth’s waist––

Wu Jin’s eyes were round from the bullying, his entire body trembling suddenly!

The waist of a boy group lead dancer couldn’t be touched––

The cello picked up the tune, and Wei Shi forced Wu Jin to turn with the bars of music being played. Wei Shi’s cape flared out neatly, and the champagne and burgundy skirt of the person in his arms swayed like a rose in full bloom.

In the distance, the rest of the dance floor was buzzing with noise!

Wei Shi was expressionless, but his eyes were frighteningly deep. The lines of the figure beneath his fingertips were flexible and thin, and the few small abs that could be shown off during ordinary times were stuffed into the rococo style dress and couldn’t be found. Wu Jin’s eyelashes fluttered constantly, his amber pupils stunned and dazed from the scare. His long, platinum blonde curls hung down to his waist, brushing the side of the man’s fingers like a teasing caress.

The man rubbed lightly along the youth’s waist.

“!!!” Wu Jin was instantly left unable to think: Waist, waist!! My waist!!!

Wei Shi stooped down like he was about to deliver a kiss.

The cello changed tunes, and the skirt flared out again.

In the corner, Vera forcibly sucked in a breath. It was very difficult for her to maintain her calm, and she suddenly kicked away a chair: Scum man! Snatched away my son––!

In other corners, the trainees were roaring with laughter.

“Forcing a team-up with Brother Wu, 6666!” Lin Ke quickly gave Wei Shi a round of applause.

“This is what it means to be good at taking advantage of one’s card&#k2026;” Thin Fire was thoughtful.

Ming Yao slapped the table and laughed, “Dancing the women’s part! For this to happen to you, aren’t you silly now! If you hadn’t lied to me with false clues, you’d still be a dignified Little Witch&#k2026; don’t you agree, captain? Captain?”

Zuo Botang made a calm sound of acknowledgement, but his heart was like a storm. His brain once again flashed back to the kisses he’d seen between trainee Wei and trainee Wu at the Floating City bar. Yet at this time, nobody in the audience even noticed!

These people were really...

Ming Yao: “Hahaha, captain, why aren’t you laughing! Hahahaha, this sniper is laughing to death!”

At another corner of the dance floor, Zoe, the captain of the White Moonlight team, was also finding it difficult to laugh.

Zoe frowned, “Where did he place his hand?”