Chapter 136 - 32 Survivors

Survivors 32

The air was suffocating.

Many players found their thoughts completely blank at this moment.

Qin Jinbao had been killed with one blow.

Was Contestant Wei this strong?! Even if it was a sneak attack... perhaps suddenly pushing open a door could be considered-considered a sneak attack...

In any case, someone who’d made it to the final round during the fourth elimination match was ultimately killed off with a single shot.

47 survivors.

Wei Shi’s figure was like a ferocious beast. He didn’t delay at all after that shot acted as a strong deterrent, pulling out Qin Jinbao’s rifle and throwing it to Wu Jin.

Wu Jin stretched out his hand and quickly accepted it, his fingertips sweeping across it roughly to feel it out.

A Dreyse M1841, military, rear loading. A Prussian style––compared with France, Prussia had inherited Frederick II’s will in the 18th and 19th centuries, and their military industry had become extremely developed.

The Dreyse rifle was the first rear-loading rifle in human history, and it was commonly known as the ‘needle gun’. With this advanced design, the gun could be loaded from the rear of the gun, and its firing speed was more than five times that of a front-loaded gun.

It also had one fatal flaw.

As soon as Wu Jin fired one shot, he suddenly understood what the big boss had intended.

The insulation of the Dreyse rifle was far worse than that of later generation guns. The hot air burst out from the butt of the gun, and Wu Jin’s cheek that had been frozen for nearly half an hour suddenly felt a burst of comfortable warmth!

His frozen hands also warmed up quickly.

The big boss had snatched up a little heater for him!

On the other side, Lan, who’d been pressed back by bullets, had to call for support in a loud voice.

Wu Jin took a sideways step, bent his left arm slightly, and switched to a standard shooting posture. He suddenly felt a wave of heat at his back.

The big boss was right behind him. The two of them had their backs close together, making up for the blind spots in their defensive vision.

A bullet sliced across to Wu Jin from the right––

“One o’clock.” Wu Jin returned fire, and the other side quickly withdrew behind their bunker. Chu Chu, who was beside them, picked up the slack and swept over with her gun.

Wei Shi stepped to the side to dodge the bullet, leaving only a distance of one millimeter between him and the missile. The man’s voice was like fine spirits roughened with sand and made Wu Jin’s blood rush up to his ears, “Eleven o’clock, we’ll slaughter our way out.”

Wu Jin was excited, “Got it!”

It was like the crowd had been pierced through with a bayonet.

44 survivors.

A passing bullet grazed the base of Wu Jin’s thigh and left a slender bloody streak, beads of blood splashing in the stagnant air. It was clear that the sources of heat were the butt of the gun and the continuously burning wound, but the source of what heated up his blood came from the place where the two people’s backs were close together.

Gunfire and blood would stimulate anyone’s nerve endings to the extreme.

He could hear the big boss’s deep breathing, calling into existence a vigorous sense of battle in his heart. The speed at which Wu Jin fired his gun was slowing down, but his accuracy kept increasing––