Chapter Ch135.1 - Final Battle

The cold wind sliced through like icy knives.

Snowflakes were like flying silver blades, slicing through the air like mottled shards of light. The horses moved through the cold current, dark hooves carving out a narrow path in the heavy snow. The youth on horseback’s clothing flapped in the wind, his eyes narrowed slightly against the ice and snow, his pupils dyed with a chill.

The hands covering the reins were strong, steady, and powerful.

“Here.” The man’s voice was hoarse.

The horse’s bridle was pulled back, and the sound of a horse skidding could be heard. Wu Jin hugged the horse’s neck tightly as the big boss jumped down from behind him, flicking off snow from the dark gray Baron’s cape.

Only now did Wu Jin notice something in surprise.

It seemed that the big boss had been dressed up attractively by the program team the whole time. In most shows, this treatment was given only when the program group had been stuffed with who knew how much money...

‘More money than god’ Wei Shi: “Hm?”

Wu Jin quickly shook his head and helped dust the snow off the big boss’s ride. The horse was very lively, affectionately coming up to Wu Jin even as the mare caught up from behind.

Wu Jin suddenly remembered something, “Chu Chu! ...”

Chu Chu dismounted in a rage, “How could you bear to leave me on my own!”

Wei Shi spoke calmly, “You wanted to ride on your own.”

Chu Chu stressed, “I wanted to have Little Witch ‘take me’ to ride together, not have Little Witch removed and me riding alone––forget it, I can’t explain anything clearly to a straight man like you!”

As soon as the mare saw Wu Jin, she came up and pranced, her tail swinging. The horse who’d led the way turned around to nuzzle the mare, and based on its posture, it was clearly a stallion...

Wu Jin lifted up his head and looked out into the distance across the snow.

There were two houses there, like a ‘small rest house’ between Louis XVI’s Palace of Versailles and the compound. There was a small hill a few meters high to the north, and then the terrain sloped upwards. The Petit Trianon Palace could be seen beyond the trees.

At this time, the Petit Trianon Palace in the distance was quiet again. The distance the naked eye could cover in the snow was less than 2 kilometers, so Wu Jin could only vaguely make out the figure of someone coming out.

It wasn’t so much an ‘agreed on alliance’ and more that Vera and the others had been hijacked by the ‘commoner’ players. Wu Jin was about to open his mouth to speak when he was suddenly pounced on by a bouncy mare––

Wu Jin shook hard, “!!!”

Bang––after he fell into the snow, the mare immediately stopped moving and resumed her well-behaved, moist-eyed appearance.

Wei Shi casually picked the heated Wu Jin out from the snow, like digging up a bamboo shoot out of the ground.

Wu Jin took advantage of the time when he dusted the snow off himself again to briefly narrate the story of the Petit Trianon Palace.

“Sister Vera is Queen Marie? “ Chu Chu was dazed, “Should we wait until they head to the Palace of Versailles and intercept them halfway?”

Wu Jin shook his head, “We’ll wait for the Council to begin. At present, there are too few people. All the royalists are in the Palace of Versailles, and they don’t want to come out, so only the National Assembly will force them to show themselves.”