Chapter 79- Red Queen

The Crosson Show base changed drastically overnight on the night of the team activity.

The tarot card building had been burned down by the fire at the end of the third elimination match. After that, teams of engineering robots had demolished the remains of the entire stadium before laying down soil and fertilizer and plowing the land that had originally been there.

In the twin towers, the players that had been promoted or demoted had just changed dormitories. Only 250 trainees of the 300 were left.

On the Star Net, the Assorted Scarf CP made a small appearance on the survival show page's hot search, along with a long series of end of summer professional player transfer reports.

Caesar's expression packs appeared frequently in the Crosson Show fan forum discussions, and the popularity of the related tags soared. It was hidden amongst the 'Scarf pregnancy', "Jingyi life and death love', 'Double Scarf/AAO/Sentinel' and advanced shoulder to shoulder with the rest in popularity.

Crosson canteen.

Caesar gnawed on a meat bun and used a vaguely indecipherable voice to leave a comment on his terminal.

Chapter 12: Thin Fire shamefully pushed open the window, and his lover Caesar came in with the night wind, flipping over the sill. Dry firewood suddenly kindled, burning chaotically, but the door to the room suddenly opened!! Thin Water was furious, breaking three of Caesar's ribs with one hit! Thin Fire cried out and tried to protect his lover...

Caesar's alt account: "Three ribs?? What a joke! These two coquettish men can't touch a single one of our brother Caesar's fingers!"

The original poster replied swiftly, "No way. Big Thin is a professional player, so it's possible! Dear, how should I write it then?"

Caesar's alt account: "Thin Water shook violently and kicked Thin Fire away with a foot, hugging Caesar's big thigh--Big brother, take me instead!"

Original poster: "... This Caesar hater came to destroy the thread, right? Haters are haters, and you even use an ID like 'Caesar's alt account', who are you kidding? Get the hell out and don't post in my thread!"

At the breakfast table, Zoe looked at Caesar who was about to extend his claws into another thread, "Can you eat your f*cking meal properly? And you're even using voice input. Don't you feel ashamed with your own replies?"

Caesar retorted righteously, "I'm an idol who came personally in order to provide writing guidance!"

"......" Zoe replied, "You even call yourself an idol? Foolish Caesar, other people are just saying that to coax you. Enough, enough, just tone it down. Save some time for training and don't interfere with your fans' spiritual world. Look at Little Witch, he's already been pregnant with who knows how many of Contestant Wei's babies, but he's still seriously reviewing the training handouts this morning."

Zoe gave Wu Jin a pleased look.

The hand that Wu Jin was stretching out to get an egg roll paused. He seemed to have heard something, his eyes turning frightened as he hiccuped without any warning.

The three other people from White Moonlight quickly poured water for Wu Jin, "What's the matter, what's the matter? From last night till today, weren't you fine this morning?"

Wu Jin had already lost his soul, "I--"

He gurgle-gurgled down a glass of water, then hiccuped twice. The youth hung his head, and it was clear that he was in poor spirits.

Wen Lin comforted, "It's alright, Little Witch don't think about it! You'll be fine after a moment of fright!"

The glass that separated the outside from the canteen was coated with mist. The base had cooled after autumn came. Through the huge floor to ceiling windows, the engineering machines could be seen working outdoors.