Chapter 32.2- Alive Technology

The 400 person classroom was packed full of people.

When a young man dressed in a plaid shirt came up to the stage, the classroom was still full of noise, but it abruptly turned quiet as soon as he opened his mouth.

“I’m a researcher at Alive, central control signal department. I’m very glad to be standing here.”

Countless gazes gathered in the same place, and Wu Jin also opened his eyes wide.

However, the researcher didn’t mention the layout of the competition grounds. Instead, he wrote several words on the blackboard in beautiful handwriting: Life, society, psychology.

“Everyone is an individual in society. We are afraid of loneliness, and if we have no friends around us, we will disappear in loneliness. We are afraid of crowding, and if our living spaces are too narrow, we will disappear in the crowd. We will experience nirvana, and new life will be born in stable environments. We also tend to remain unchanged in the face of turmoil...”

An hour later, the bell rang.

The entire classroom was silent––

It was obvious that more than one person hadn’t understood.

By the time the researcher had smiled and waved goodbye to everyone, even Zoe was in a trance. “That was a researcher? He’s not some... pyramid scheme marketer or some kind of scammer...”

Wu Jin’s gaze was still fixed on his notebook.

Zoe looked over and discovered that Wu Jin’s notebook was filled with many matchstick figures that all stood there together in a daze.

It was quite cute.

Wu Jin suddenly opened his mouth and said, “Brother Zoe, what he said... could it be a hint?”

Zoe stilled for a moment, “Hint? Hints about the rules of the match?”

Wu Jin thought about it, then finally closed his notebook.

There were too few known clues. If nothing unexpected happened––it would be the same as last time, where the details for the rules of the match needed to be found during the match.

100 contestants would leave the Crosson Show after the second elimination match ended.

The program group would rank contestants according to the length of time they survived as well as their kill points. Those with E and F grades would be eliminated directly, and those who were originally between D-S would be demoted instead of eliminated.

For the players in the lower levels, if they wanted to break out of the danger zone, the fight would be more intense than it had been in the last match.

––Elimination always started from E and F.

The lower ranked players were in danger, the middle levels only managed to remain with difficulty, and the cutthroat competitiveness of the players at the highest level for the sake of the 10 debut positions had already become a characteristic of the Crosson Show for decades.

Rank was a privilege, and weakness was the original sin.

The closer they got to the end of the show, the more thrilling it was.

Two weeks later.

At six o’clock in the morning, the door to the dynamic target single-person shooting training room opened, and a sweaty F-level trainee walked out and suddenly froze when he looked down the corridor.

He hadn’t expected that anyone else would get up so early.

The single-person shooting rooms had always been a hot resource on the Crosson Show and were always full from 8AM to 10PM.